Micah McCallum

Name: Micah McCallum

Age: 22

D.O.B: 14/4/1999

Parents:

Mom:
Callista McCallum----Canoe, Kayak, Sailing, Parasailing, SCUBA, Windsurfing and Surfing Instructor
Dad: Rhett McCallum----Swimming, Snorkeling, SCUBA Diving, Cruise Director, Windsurfing and Surfing Instructor

Species:
Martian Mouse

Hair Color:
Sun bleached blonde waist length hair tied in a thick braided ponytail tied with a clear ouchless elastic band.

Eye Color:
Sapphire Blue framed by a pair of red framed eye glasses

Fur Color
: Wheat Blonde

Height:
6'9

Weight:
228 lbs

Voice:
Typical Surfer born and raised on the beaches

Physique:
Solid muscle from surfing and weight lifting

P.O.B.:
Southern Phobos (Think California)

Current Residence:
Orion Base

Occupation:
Head of Orion Base Medward

Education:
Southern Phobos All State Private Academy Nursery School-University, Sapphireshire All State Private Med School Graduated at the top of all his classes and labs with full ride Apprenticeships and Scholarships to Grad School to continue his Medical Degree and receive his Medical License.

Marital Status:
Married to long time girlfriend Shaya who he hasn't seen since women were separated from the men and sent to Martian Moon 1's biggest prison camp while the kids were dumped back on Orion Base to be used as slaves doing chores suited to each of them.

Family:

Brothers: Jude,Kyle,Nebula and Comet One of Southern Phobos Only all male identical quints to make it to adulthood.
Sisters-in-law: Olivia-married to Kyle, Blossom-married to Jude, Flora-married to Nebula, and Molly married to Comet
Daughters: Poppy& Holly, age 8 yrs, (his oldest daughters),Seira&Cricket age 6 Hazel&Noelle 2 ½ years
Jude's sons-Rex, Axel & Chester 4 yrs and daughters Remmi and Tracey 2 ½ years old
Kyle's girls: Holly, Flora, June, Amber and Tawny 3 yrs--
Comet's girls: Chelsea, Katie, Sandy, 6 ½ months old
Nebula's girls: Mickey & Willow 8 ½ months

Trademark: A Sapphire blue short sleeved shirt Rhett's Surf Shack baseball shirt, a Rhett's Surf Shack Ball Cap turned backwards the last thing left intact after the Plutarkians destroyed his dad's legacy during the invasion.

Is known for: Never wearing a white lab coat as none fit his body.

Claim to Fame: Micah never arrived at school on time during High School, never cracked a book but yet somehow he got all A's in every class. Has a devil may care attitude but runs a tight medical ship with a staff that respects him. When he's not in the Medward tending to patients, he's helping his older girls with their homework that he calls 'leftover work the teacher was too lazy to finish teaching in class ', if his older girls don't need him, he's tending to loose teeth that have fallen out and typical toddler meltdowns very close to either nap or bedtime.

Is known to say: Why bother coming up with a detailed lesson plan if you're only going to teach half of it in the morning and then assign the rest as homework? You're not teaching the kid's anything except that you're too lazy to teach a complete lesson plan. Skip the special presentations from guest teachers and teach what you set out to teach, nothing else! I have zero empathy for you when you sit on your ass in the staff room doing nothing but nursing a cup of coffee and groaning about how terribly behaved and how stupid these kids are when your time can be spent marking papers and taking up the correct answers instead of lazily logging whatever grade you decide to put at the top of the test papers never to be corrected.

Health Problems:
Celiac Disease can NOT eat anything with gluten in it. So he cut meat out of his diet and went down the path of vegetarianism. His body thanked him for it and he's raising his kids as vegetarians, they have more energy and stamina than their meat eating friends and they sleep better at night.
Type II Diabetic both pills and insulin 48 units twice a day
Erratic Heart Beat inherited from his great grandfather has a pace maker in his body to ensure his heart doesn't beat out of control. Survived two heart attacks one in his teen years and the other just before the war broke out.
Bronchitis: ALWAYS carries four inhalers in his pockets incase he can't breathe

He's allergic to: Grape Fruit, Kiwi, Dragon Fruit and Cranberries and Shrimp he will break out in hives everywhere and swell up until his face looks like a chipmunk. He has an eppi pen on him at all times incase of an emergency.