The Kingling Proclimation

Once upon a time, long, long ago, well it really wasn't that long ago, Belle married her Beast, In front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. And I mean keep them there, no one got in, no one got out. There was no magic, no wi-fi, no escape. Or so we thought. Hold on, I know you want to meet us. But first this happened.

~~~

Hayden Rose-Cadieux, son of Philip and Aurora, walked into his best friend Ben Allard's Office. This boy was on his way to being Ben's royal advisor; It's what he'd been trained for his whole life. "Hey Ben," the former prince smiled, taking a seat across from his friend looking at all the files scattered out. "Audrey, making you set up another party?"

Ben laughed a little bitterly, Audrey had a habit of throwing lavish balls for something as simple as the fall equinox claiming it was important to Melodea and Hye children of Megara and Hercules. Both children rolled their eyes on more than one occasion. "No, I've decided what I want to do for my first proclamation," Hayden sat up a bit straighter. "I want the kids from the isle of the lost to come here."

Hayden immediately stopped him, "Ben I'm not sure that's a good idea. Imagine the mass panic you'd cause, not to mention your parents and my sister."

Ben fired back, "I don't care. They are innocent. Hayden, do you remember when we were kids how we would say we were going to be the ones to bring everyone together? This is our chance." Hayden looked at Ben's face, it was a plea, He was practically begging him. He had no one in his corner, Hayden was his only hope.

Hayden tightens his lips, but he only rolls the Idea around in his head for a few minutes before his expression morphed into a lopsided grin that screamed trouble, "Yea let's do it."

The two sort through flies for hours. Ben sat with his sleeves rolled up and his tongue between his teeth, Hayden bit the end of his pen and pulled off his blazer and button up both haphazardly thrown on the back of his chair. "Hey," He smacked his friend on the arm from across the desk. "What about these two? Mal Paige and Evie Mills this says they're best friends' daughters of Maleficent and The Evil Queen. Audrey's gonna have a field day with Mal." Hayden chuckles and shows Ben two girls, one with purple hair and green eyes glaring at the camera like she was gonna kill whoever was behind it. The other girl had blue hair, a crown and a dazzling smile.

Ben nodded at Hayden, and he wrote their names down, "I found this boy another one of their friends, Carlos De Vil." With a single nod Hayden wrote down another name.

Ben pulled out two more files, one for a boy named Jay Son of Jafar. He was a long-haired boy with a tough exterior who looked like he would kill you, but Ben believed there was good in everyone and had Hyden write his name down.

The last one was of a girl with blue hair similar to Evie's. She had on sunglasses she scowled at the camera and played with a ring on her finger. Something about her picture captivated the prince; he didn't know why, but he found himself writing her name down. "Holly Underworld? Meg and Heracles will be thrilled."

Ben snapped out of his daze, "You think Dea will care."

Hayden nodded with a shrug, "She's never done anything to her. Or anyone that we know of for that matter I'm sure She'll be fine." He smiled the same binding white smile his sister had. "But it says she has a brother," he said, taking a peek at the file, "Hadie Styx."

They sifted through the files and found him, a fourteen-year-old boy with the same blue hand and sunglasses over his eyes. He wasn't scowling at the camera, but he was basically emotionless. "He's Hye's age."