Makkuro...

—————————————
Third Person POV

There she was one of the most feared villains in the world. Quirk completely unknown to heroes and most villains. Although the heroes would find her, she'd escape in thin air within' seconds.

Admirable.

That's how most villains saw her.

Although her victims wouldn't agree.

Just like the one in front of her.

"So...." she trailed off. "Tell me about yourself," she chuckled lowly.

"Mphmm" the rich business mans screams muffled their way through the gag tied around his face.

"Oh, right..... you can't" [Y/N] laughed, as if she was insane. That she was.

"Mphmmm," his screams were muffled once again, by the dirty cloth blocking him from speaking.

"Shut up and die" [Y/N] snapped and activated her quirk.

Up she floats as does her hair, straight up it goes. 13 planets floating around her. Although only one of those comes down and rests in her palm.

Akumu.

In simpler words, nightmare.

It creates the nightmare of the victims worst one. It can cause them to die from a heart attack. Or depending on the nightmare, the nightmare itself will kill them. For example if their worst nightmare was having their heart ripped out of their chest, that would happen.

And this man's nightmare was exactly that. There stood a woman in front of him, not too tall, but not short either. Long wavy blue hair, and a absolutely gorgeous shade of brown coloured eyes. A knife in her hand and it pierced straight into the man's chest, blood started to spill down his chest and onto the floor, as his shirt soaked a fair decent amount of the blood.

In her hand goes into his chest and she tears out his heart.

The woman fades away telling [Y/N] the nightmare is done. Once the woman fully fades the man's heart drops onto the floor.

"Done," [Y/N] thinks as she grabs a black spray paint can and her Saturn stencil. To the nearest wall she walks and presses the stencil against it. Shakes the spray paint and colours in the stencil.

Stepping back, she admires her work of art, both the dead body and her spray paint.

"Let's get going before some fucking loser shows up," [Y/N] tells herself and jumps out of the window, floating downwards.

Calmly she walks down the street, in her villain costume, not worrying if any heroes spot her, not one bit does she worry.

She had never been harmed by anyone or anything since she started doing what she does.

Her training made it so she could take down All For One within' minutes. So any hero was a piece of cake.

"Stop right there Makkuro" a tired and drained out voice demanded.

"Erasure, how lovely to hear from you again, it's been a while, what have you been busy protecting those pathetic mistakes?" [Y/N] chuckled, referring to his students at U.A.

"Let's just get on with it shall we, no need for chit-chats," Aizawa snapped to her.

Neither of them knew the identities of the other. Would they be doing their job right if they did? No, not really.

"If you wish," [Y/N] giggles, much like Toga's crazy giggle.

She activated her quirk, but this time only Venus appeared, and in her palm. This is how she kept the heroes from finding out her quirk.