17.The Date!

Sarah's POV

I was not willing to drive, so I took a cab to the destined place.

"So, Mam I see you have got a date," the cab driver spoke.

"Oh, yes," I replied.

"You really look very pretty. Your man is really very blessed."

"Oh, no-no. It's just a blind date. Both of us have never seen each other ever."

"Oh, I see. You must really be excited then," he asked.

"Well, somewhat yes," I replied.

We spoke for the whole ride. The cab driver was really nice. After a rough 20 mins, he halted the cab.

"Mam, your destination is here. All the best, Have a good day," He said giving me a smile.

"Thank you. I wish you the same. Have a great day," I said returning the smile.

______

I entered the cafe and the waiter showed me to a table.

It was already 11 and Carter had not arrived yet, so I took out my phone and was surfing through Instagram when a voice called me.

"Excuse me, is this Sarah Williams?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

I looked up to find a boy with flowers in his hands and replied, "Oh yes, I am. So I guess you are Carter."

"Yes, You are right. Sorry for being late."

"Oh, it's totally ok. No one can understand the feeling of being late better than me. It's just that today I came early."

Both of us burst into laughter at what I said.

"So here are beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady here."

"Thank you," I replied and blushed hard. Well, this was something new for me and I really felt a little flattered.

"Can I tell you something?" Carter asked.

"Well, yes sure," I replied.

"You are really beautiful and I find you really good. I know it's fast but I would love a second date with you," he said suddenly.

I just didn't know how to answer. I blushed harder and hanged my head down.

"Oh well, I don't want to force you. Let's talk about this later. Let's order something," he said changing the topic.

I just nodded my head still not knowing what to say.

"So tell me something about yourself, Sarah," he started.

"Ok, well. My name is Sarah Williams. I am in the final year of high school. I am 17. My first love is food, I love chocolates more than anything and I suck at starting the first conversation."

He chuckled at my reply, "I see you are funny too."

He looked really cute and I won't deny the fact that he was hot and this made me blush even harder.