Riding for 2X

Xiao Zhan was standing outside his office building wearing a thick brown coat and a maroon scarf wrapping himself from the cold snowy night. The Christmas party just ended about an hour ago and all of his colleagues already went home. It was currently 11 in the evening and other people were rushing to go home to reach their families. Some people may think Xiao Zhan's ears were flushed from the cold but boy they're so wrong.

He was actually quite angry with his boyfriend. He never got to enjoy that much with the party since Yibo was being such a dick! Xiao Zhan huffed as he shivered, he pants softly as he leans on a near by post. He was honestly feeling hot all over despite the cold. "Yibo, I'll kill you," he whispered to himself as he looks at his phone screen, waiting for his boyfriend to pick him up.

"Kill me?" A voice came from his behind and Xiao Zhan jolts for a bit. He rolled his eyes and gave his boyfriend a soft glare. "Yes, I'll freaking kill you! Do you know how much I've suffer-ngh!" He was immediately cut off as the buzzing sensation violently vibrates from his behind. He staggers at his stance but Yibo catches him on time.

"What's wrong?" Yibo asked innocently at Xiao Zhan. "You-! Let's j-just go home," he stuttered as he grips his boyfriend's arm. "Alright," the younger replied with a smile as he led Xiao Zhan to his motorbike. He takes the other things from Xiao Zhan and settles down the other bags at the side handles. "Yibo, I told you to bring a car not your motorbike," he hissed as he sent him another glare.

"Ah? Sorry I forgot," Wang Yibo said with a shit eating grin that Xiao Zhan had him sighing.

Basically, yesterday, the couple were playing a board game and who ever is the loser will do what the other person dares him to. Xiao Zhan was so full of himself last night and even said the loser should be willing to do naughty things. He never expected to lose and now, he's currently suffering with a butt plug inserted in his ass for the whole day.

This is too cruel ah! He knew if he sat down at the motorbike, it will make his situation worse so he stood there for a while. Even though standing wasn't making his state better, the violent vibration was making him weak on his knees. "What are you standing there for?" Wang Yibo asked as he turned to face his boyfriend with an innocent smile.

"You're having so much fun."

"Oh, glad you can tell. But I wasn't the one who was very arrogant last night?" Yibo retorted with a chuckle. "You told me that you won't turn it on outside!" Xiao Zhan whispered yelled at him. "We're on our way home anyway."

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything anymore since there was no point in arguing and he actually brought this upon himself. So with a sigh, he climbs at the motorbike as he sat down behind Yibo. He bites his lower lip from groaning as the plug went deeper inside him.

"Just go, you idiot," he said as he hugs Wang Yibo from behind. The said man just smiled and before Xiao Zhan knew it, the vibrating sensation came back but it was more intense this time. "Ah-ngh... Y-Yibo," he moans softly as he grips his boyfriend tighter. This guy! I swear to a pot of hot potatoes-

Even the cold air from the ride wasn't even helping to cool down his face. Wang Yibo, hearing his boyfriend gave out short mewls from time to time, he smirked to himself and drove his motorbike in a slow pace and rumages through his pocket coat with one hand. Xiao Zhan had a bad feeling about it immediately.

"Increase it one more time, I'll-ah!" Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore as he buries his face at Yibo's back. "You'll what, Zhan-ge?" Without even seeing the younger's face, Xiao Zhan could really hear his smirk.

He couldn't speak anymore since the device was set at the highest level and it was very much vibrating inside him. Without even thinking, he would clench around it and starts to press down further on his seat. The pleasure was making his mind go blank and small moans will escape from his lips. Xiao Zhan was thankful that it was already late at night and it wasn't obvious on how he would roll his hips for more pressure and his member was already hurting from being confined tightly inside his skinny jeans. "Ah... Ngh-too strong," he moaned lowly as he tighten his grip on Yibo. The buzzing device was hitting his walls making him feel very vulnerable.