It's my turn to take care of you

Back at the dorms:
Bakugo POV:

"THAT WAS ACTUALLY SO COOL!" I exclaimed throwing my fist in the air. "I see you like my bike a lot" He laughed. He grabbed my hand and unlocked the 1-A dorm building with his key. "Uh, duh! That was so much fun! Please take me out on it more!!" He chuckled, "Anything for you babe." My face heats up at the nickname but I try to push it away.

We walk into the common area still holding hands and everyone was sitting out talking and playing on the PS4. "GUYS!!" I yell. Almost about everyone jumps at my sudden outburst. "Jeeze Bakugo! You scared the shit outta me!" Denki exclaims holding a hand over his heart. I laugh at Denki's reaction, "Sorry bro. Didn't mean to almost kill you. But Todoroki has the sickest fucking bike! It's so much fun!"

Everyone gave me a weird look. Somewhat of disbelief. "What? Am I missing something here?" I chuckle at my own confusion. Todoroki walks back in the room handing me a red Gatorade opening his own blue one and sitting down in the empty Love Seat. I sit myself between his legs a lean up against his chest. He wraps his free arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, more in his lap than I was before. One hand his holding my phone scrolling through Insta and the other one is tangled in Todoroki's hand that isn't holding me.

The room got oddly silent and I felt eyes on me. So I looked up from my phone and sure enough literally everyone in the room was staring at us. "What are you guys staring at?" I ask with so much confusion. "Um. Babe, I don't think we've told them yet" Shoto whispered in my ear. "Oh shit!" We both start laugh uncontrollably hard.

Kirishima and Denki know what's up so they just resume playing video games. "Haha! Beat cha bitch!" Denki yelled. "Dang it! Man! That's so unmanly bro!" Kirishima says pouting. "Go put that unmanly pout somewhere else you sore losing fuck!" Denki exclaims loudly poking at Kiri.

They're arguing was the only thing that was keeping the room from going dead silent. "Todoroki-san. Kacchan. D-do either of you want to explain what's going on?" Deku mumbled, his arm draped over Uraraka's shoulders. At this point we're all used to his dumb-fuckery so we all understood him. "Wait..." Momo started to speak, "Are you guys finally dating?" She was getting extremely excited. To the point to where she was already standing up. We both nodded and she attacked us in a huge bear hug we've gotten since we were kids. She may look girly but she's strong.

"Finally!! You idiots!" She smacked us both eupside the heads, "You both have been so oblivious to the freaking world since our 1st grade art class. NOW YOU GET YOU BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER!?" she was talking with her hands again. "Sorry Momo" we sat in perfect unison, "We love you" I add sinking down in Todoroki's arms, afraid of being smacked again. She laughed and ruffled my hair. I smacked her hand away from my head, "Stop! Piss off Ponytail!" I huffed in irritation, crossing my arms and pushed against Todoroki again.

   "Be nice" his deep voice rang in my ear. "Sorry Shoto" I wasn't able to control his effect on me. He was distracting me. "Damn Bakubro, you're going soft" Kirishima snickered. Damn it. "Yea dude. It's a nice change of pace from you rash, short-tempered, honestly asshole personality" Sero said. Everyone kind of laughed. Except for Todoroki but that didn't really matter at the moment

   I quickly pushed Todoroki off of me and ran to up the stairs to my room. I slammed the door behind me. I leaned my head back and sliding down the door onto the floor. Tears ran my face as I pulled my knees to my chest, burying my face into my legs.

Todoroki POV:

"What was with that?" Denki watched the stairwell with confusion. "I... have no idea" I lied. "I'm gonna go check on him though."

Bakugo is sensitive. He may not show it but he is. That ego of his is gonna get him hurt at some point. But he'll always have me to calm him down like when we were kids.