05

Minho turned to Jisung with a red face as he opened his mouth to speak.

" w-were you joking when y-you said c-cuddles?" Minho mumbled, hiding his blushy face into the palms of his hands.

Jisung smiled fondly as he spread out his arms, gesturing minho to come closer to him. Minho smiled shyly before wrapping his own pair of arms around the younger as they rested their heads on each other's shoulders, taking in each other's scent of blueberries and vanilla.

" woah woah woah yall escalated real quick" Felix widened his eyes as a smirked found its way up to his face as he nudged changbin. Changbin quickly snapped a photo before whispering something to Felix.

" operation Minsung" Changbin started, waiting for Felix to continue his sentence.

" in progress" Felix laughed.

Minho finally noticed the low voiced laughter as his face flushed and he scooted away from jisung but the younger was quick to pull minho back into his arms as he smirked.

"J-jisungie...." minho whispered as he tried pushing the younger away from him out of embarrassment.

" shush, i can kick changbin and lix out of the car if you are uncomfortable" Jisung chuckled as he received a smack from changbin on his head.

" yah i think ill kick minsung out first" Changbin teased as he wiggled his eyebrow.

" minsung?" The duo said at the same time.

" minho and jisung, project minsung!" Felix explained as he playfully nudge his friend with his elbow.

" o-oh" minho mumbled before blushing a deep shade of red.

" means we also have project changlix" Jisung smirked, pulling the shy elder towards his chest as he eyed the changlix 'couple'.

Now it was changlix's time to blush. Jisung smiled proudly before laying his head on top of minho's and shutting his eyes, enjoying the car ride back to their dorm.

------------------

Double(knot) update wooohoooo!! I just felt like writing today ;-; i am updating my other stories as well! Sweet heart and my upcoming story, claw machine !!!