Chapter: 1

After my and Ricky's fight, I went away to college, but what I didn't know was that I was, once again carrying another baby Underwood.

I woke up not feeling like I normally should, I has been feeling nauseous for a few days now and I decided to go to the local market to get an early pregnancy test.

"It can't be, it has to be wrong, not again."I said with tears in my eyes."

"I need to tell Ashley.." I thought

I hesitantly dialed Ashley's number.

"Ashley Juergen, can I help you?" Ashley said rudely.
"Hey Ash, can I speak to you?" I said shaking.
"Sure, what is it?" Ashley asked curiously.
"Ashley, I'm pregnant. Ricky is the father." I said shedding tears as each word fell out of my mouth.
"What?! Again??!" Ashley yelled in shock.
"Can you tell mom and dad? I am trying to book a flight back home." I said trying to compose myself and calm Ashley.
"Are you going to tell Ricky??" Ashley asked.
"I want to tell him when I get in town. I want to tell him face to face." I say.
"You know he still loves you right.?" Ashley said.
"Wait, he does?" I said with hope.
"Yes, but this doesn't mean he will take the news lightly." Ashley reminded me.
"Right, can you make sure nobody knows about this? I want it to be more private." I said.
"Fine, I'll do it, once again." Ashley says hanging up the call.

Falling in love, is such an easy thing to do,
Birds can do it, we can do it
So let's stop talking, let's get to it,
Let's fall in love!

I booked a flight and arrived around midnight.

My flight landed in California and I took an Uber to my dad's house. After I got to the house I greeted my sister and father and made my bed on the couch in the living room.

I woke up and made breakfast, while explaining to my father what had happened at college and when the last time I had (a sip of bang) sex with Ricky. Afterwards I got dressed and called Ricky.

"Hey it's Amy." I said to Ricky.
"Hi Amy. May I help you?" Ricky asked
"I am in town and I wanna talk to you and see John. If it's alright with you." I asked
"Sure, whatever, I- John has missed you so much. It would be good for him to see you and for us to talk." Ricky said.
"Alright, I'll be at the butcher shop in a bit." I say walking out to my car and opening the car door.
"Alright, Bye Amy." Ricky says.
"Bye Ricky." I say hanging up the call and shutting my car door.

I arrived at the butcher shop and got inside through the back door. Ricky seemed rather happy to see me. We put John down for a nap and sat down on the couch in the living room.

"You needed to talk to me?" Ricky asked
"Oh, yeah, uhm, I don't know how to put this."I said trying to find the right way to pronounce the news.
"Put what, Amy you realize you can tell me anything right?" Ricky said reassuring me.
"Ricky, I am pregnant again with your baby." I say as my eyes tear up.
"That's funny, is this some kind of scheme to get me to fall in love with you or something?" Ricky said a little upset.
"I'm not joking. Does it looking like I'm flipping joking?" I say standing up and putting my hands on my hips, at this point I was balling my eyes out.
"I'm so stupid.. I thought you said you was on birth control." Ricky said trying to blame me.
"I had told you I was switching brands, you didn't use a condom. Which we both had a part in this." I said reassuring him that it was not only my fault.
"How could I be so stupid? I don't want another child." Ricky said standing up and looking at the floor.
"I don't want another one either but you know how I feel about the other options." I said trying to stare into Ricky's eyes.
"What are we going to do? You're in college and in New York while I'm here working at a butcher shop and living in a one bedroom apartment." Ricky said while his eyes teared up.
"It will be alright, we will get through this, together. Like we did with John. I will drop out of college and stay here to help you." I said hugging Ricky and rubbing his back with my hand.
"I don't want you to have to drop out of college." Ricky says wrapping his arms around me and looking me in the eyes.
"Somethings and people are more important." I said staring back at him.