(L/N) (Y/N)

(L/N) (Y/N) or known by the generation of miracles as one of the people that can match all of them.

It was in the last round of semis where the winner will go and will be able to fight in the finals. During the school match between Shinkasen school and Teiko, it was not actually an easy win for the latter. They had only won by 2 points difference which was very surprising. Because they are known for crushing their opponents.

(Y/N) who is on the opposing team didn't face any disappointment, instead, he was happy that someone can give a hard challenge to his skills. Well, he didn't even tried to beat them in the first place and just laze around and do what he thought was fun. But a loss was still a loss, as their school didn't win.

He can copy any skills with just observing it once and not getting injured and has an emperor eye that is way more powerful than a certain red hair. He also taught himself to play by playing in street basketball since he was 5. You can actually consider him as one of the geniuses who lives at such a young age. A wolf in sheep's clothing. A monster indeed.

But too OP he may be, he also has flaws. He is VERY lazy and easy to get BORED.
Shogo, an ex-member of the generation of miracles is one of his friends.

But one thing he didn't know or maybe refuse to acknowledge is that he actually has a lot of fangirls and fanboys.

Even the miracles can be considered as one.