chapter12.5 Late night_(smut-lemon)

(kinda a filler lemon chapter for all u lemon crazy peeps sorry if it aint good its just im not used to writing it but i try)(NOT FOR THE INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLLS)

Author-chan Pov

It was About 11:30pm and the two neko's where having a tongue wrestle seeing who is the dominant one. But Shoto being the stronger one he won and explored everywhere in Izuku's Mouth not leaving one place untouched. The Two broke apart both panting wildly before going at it again this time shoto pinned Izuku to the bed beneath them. Shoto began to take Izuku's shirt off and Izuku talking Shoto's off. You could tell how excited they both where as there tails where swaying hard and getting entangled in eachother's tails . Shoto started to place kisses down Izuku's neck sometimes leaving a hickey or even a small bitemark. "s..sho..j..ust g..give.it..to.me..s..stop..teasing. Shoto smirked. "oh can my little Izu.. feel it?. He clicked with his tounge. "you naughty boy Izuku..". Izuku purred as shoto place kisses down his bare chisled chest.

Shoto started to slip his hand under Izuku's Shirt and play with his nipple earning soft moans from the greenette. "sh..sho. mhm..s..stop''. Shoto infact didn't stop he instead continued to kiss Izuku down his now bare chest leaving small hickeys here and there. "Izu...I love...you so much..". Shoto had managed to say in between small breaths and kissing his love over and over again. Shoto pulls Izuku up and into his lap and started tracing his fingers up and down Izuku's spine. "sh..sho..nn.no you know..i..its.ahh.s..sensitive!". "oh I know Izuku..". Shoto then proceeded to pull down Izuku's boxers and his own boxers. "s..shoto?". Izuku asks while blushing madly. "yes my little kitty?..". Shoto coos to the boy infront of him. "p..please be ..g.gentle". "but of course anything for my little kitty..". Shoto started to lightly stoke Izuku's member earning small mews and moans from the neko. "does that feel good kitty?..". Izuku nods slowly unable to get any words out. "my..my, my little kitty is speechless now does it feel that good Kitty..?".

(ok so im leaving this short sorry kittens but it gets really embarrassing to write and i want to yeet my computer out the window as i have school now...anyways hope you enjoyed this more fluffy chap see yall soon when i write a ending chapter for the PRECIOUS SNOWFLAKES) later kittens-winter shinsou.