~Spooky Scary Genies~

This story exchange idea has been created by the legendary MasterofCupcakes herself!

I truly am sorry that this story came out A LOT later than Christmas! I had a lot going on my school life (*COUGH* exams *COUGH*) IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;^;

Anyways this story is for ninjagoFan1029 !

I really hope you like the story! <3

Before everything, I want you all to know my main language isn't English so there might be some errors at some point but hopefully they won't stand out too much ;w;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nya's Perspective)

"Aw, come on it will be fun!!!" Jay insisted while pulling me to the 'haunted' house.

"The guys said it's the most scary one here in Ninjago! Wouldn't it be a shame if we didn't go in?!" He made those puppy eyes and and held my hand. I cannot refuse those eyes...

"Oookaaay... But only this year. Next year we will go to the Halloween party."

"Yeah yeah sure- LOOK AT THOSE SPIDER WEBS!!!! SOOOO REALISTIC!!!!" Being a fanboy he is, he jumped around the house and gazed at every detail.

Jay really has been looking forward to something like this. After the city was texted (again) we really felt a need for a entertainment. Even though I do not entirely want to go in, upsetting jay is the last thing I wanna do. And how scary can it really be anyways??

.
.
.

We went trough another corner aaaand... Yes, as expected, another jump-scare. Jay screams in a high pitched voice and hugs me even tighter. To be honest, it's getting harder to breath...

"Jay ,honey, that's not real. No need to get scared...!" I brushed my thumb on his soft left cheek. He calmed down immeditely and smiled up to me. "Yeah, I knew that!!!" He says as he scrachs the back of his neck. I smiled back as a response and we continued going trough the corridors.

All of these scare toys are really unscary and unrealistic. Well, at least I feel like it. Jay seems like he's both terrified and loving the place.

"Let me open the door for you, love!" As he opens the door for me, I peek inside to see if the room is worth going in. And see a teapot with ashes coming through it. I immeditaly backed off as the bad memories loaded into my brain like a waterfall.

Not this again... I'm tired of this...!

I stepped back till my back hit one of the dirty purple walls. My breathing became harder and faster.

N-Nadakhan...

"Nya?" When I looked at him I saw his concerned face. Seems like he didn't see the inside of the room.

I pointed at the room and especially the teapot. When he finally turned to that side, he sees what I have seen... He quickly got me at his back and opened his arms in order to protect me. I hug from the back and feel his heartbeat...

AND IT'S BEATING TOO FAST!!

"J-Jay calm down!! It's just a ...stupid teapot!!! Remember, you reseverd the time!! Saved my life and-" as soon as I say the last part he broke into tears.

I held him while he hugged me tightly and cried on my chest. I suddenly started crying as well..

We went out of the house and sat on a bench while still holding each other. Some people who was passing through looked at us curiously and weirdly.

Then we just held each other like that for a couple of minutes. When we both were calmer we looked at each other. My blouse was soaking wet (thanks to Jay) and Jay's eyes were nothing but red from crying. Then he finally talked:

"S-Sorry for crying and ruining the day... I don't want to remember anything about the sky pirates thingy. That definitely was a pure nightmare..."

I gave his hand a light squeze. "No need for any apology, Jay. It's understandable. You went through lots of pain..." He seemed like he was about to tear up again but looks like he was strong enough to hold himself. Of course my blue bolt is... <3

He rested his head on my shoulder. "You went through so much too Nya. You were in my arms, completely white with no warmth at all... T-Then you closed your eyes... I couldn't even get one last kiss...! Or say goodbye!!" Tears formed in his sparkling blue eyes. I watched as they rolled down his cheeks.

I couldn't resist anymore and grabbed his face. I don't like kissing in the public but it's night-time and honestly I really can't wait any longer. I leaned in as our lips  connected. He kissed back softly. My heart melted as I felt Jay getting more comfortable and less stressed.

When we pulled back I hugged him tightly and said "You are forgetting that you are the reason I'm still out here, alive as much as I can be (lol) and right next to you. Which is the important thing! As long as we have each other, no need to worry about the bad side of our pasts. We will hopefully be together forever." He relaxed a bit more and smiled.

"Does that mean you wanna marry me?" He winked. I laughed at his response. Looks like my motivation source is back.

"Well, you need to ask me first, blue boy!" Jay smiled more. Making him happy is the only thing I hope I'll be forever doing. And I know he wants the same thing.

"As soon as I can get through Kai, I definitely will be working on that!" I kissed his cheek. A light redness acrossed his face. I live how shy he gets when I do that. That's something he never changed when I first met him.

We looked back at the 'haunted' house. I saw that his face fell off a tiny bit.

"Haha.. Sorry for ruining our experience in the house...! Guess I kind of forgot about that!" I took his hand into mine and sent him a sweet smile.

"No need to worry, next year we can come back. Just... Let's not visit that room, Sparky." I guess he skipped the part I said no problem and said

"I wanna give you a nickname too!!! How about... Hm something about your element might be cool. Oh! How about Wet!?!"

...

Oh boy he never changes.

(I really hope you liked the one-shot I wrote  The plotline belongs to ninjagoFan1029 ! And this story is dedicated for you my friend. <3)

-Amy4Walker