We can never be friends

(This is the dress Skylar wears btw)

Colsons pov

I hate that I saw you again last night.

I pulled up to this album release. I didn't really want to be here, but a party is a party and ya boy likes to have fun. Every press release, album party, club appearance; I was with another girl. At this point I didn't even have their numbers saved in my phone. I just picked a random one and they showed up. A bitch always shows up.

It was all a distraction. I couldn't get her off my mind. I wanted her all to myself, so I was not about to have the paparazzi all over her. I couldn't let them know who she was. The spot light ruins people, and there's no way I was going to let that happen.

Anyways, I stepped out of the car with this girl around me. I didn't even know her name. I think it was Sophia, or savannah, something like that. Whatever it was, I didn't really care. She was hot, and looked good next to me. "Kells baby lets go sit down" she spoke. I just brushed it off and walked inside, sitting down at one of the VIP tables. "Can we get bottle service?" she asked as she sat on my lap. God damn her voice was fucking annoying.

"We are sitting at a VIP table, there's fucking bottle service" I didn't mean to snap at her, but I was way too fucking sober for this bullshit. "I need a fucking blunt" I got up and walked out of the venue, going out the back. Slim was out there, weed and a lighter in hand. He saw me and nodded, handing me the already lit blunt, and lighting up another for himself. I gladly took it from him, inhaling the smoke into my lungs, holding it in until I couldn't anymore before letting the smoke escape my mouth. Once I was done, I walked back inside and sat down next to that girl again.

I saw a bottle on the table, so I grabbed it and took a large drink of it before setting it back on the table. I didn't even know what it was until I finished swallowing. Tequila. Fuck. I looked up and saw Gerald sitting across the table. "Someone's ready to have fun" He nodded towards me and gave me a half smile.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes "Nah man im just here to be here" I leaned back against the couch. The girl did the same. She was all over me, trying to get me to pay attention to her, but it wasn't working. I was mid conversation with Gerald, and I was not about to be interrupted by some blonde bimbo.

"Babyyyy, stop talking business with G," she whined in my ear. I turned my attention away from Gerald when she started giving me a lap dance. This bitch was annoying, but fuck she was hot, and knew how to dance. I put my hands on her hips and watched as she moved her hips, grinding against me.

I was totally focused on the blonde, until I heard her voice. "I got you a drink G" her voice enchanted me. I immediately looked up at her. We locked eyes, and I couldn't look away. Fuck. You were with somebody and so was I.

Gerald smiled and took the drink from her. Guiding her onto his lap, but she moved to the side, letting him wrap an arm around her.

"Dance with me Kells" the blonde spoke. This time I actually gave her a response.

"Yeah, let's go" I grabbed the bottle that was on the table and finished it, then took her hand and let her to where everyone was dancing. As soon as we got pulled into it, she started grinding against me, except her hips were too low, so she was barely grinding at my mid-thigh, even in heels.

I tried to get into it, I really did, but I just fucking couldn't. This bitch was too god damn short, and she wasn't Skylar. I tried to imagine that this girl was her, but I just couldn't. Skylar was tall, brunette, innocent. This girl was blonde, short, and slutty.

My eyes just kept making my way back to her. No matter what I did, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Even as people we calling my name and asking for pictures, I just couldn't. I needed to get out of here before I completely fucking lost it.