In the begining

Love at first sight was what I thought didn't come true but when I meet Alfie I just fell head over heels for him and now look where we are! We're madly in love! We first met because my best friend Brionys cousin is Alfie and he got invited to her birthday party and a food fight happened and i hid under the table because i bought a sixty pound dress for my birthday.I didn't want it to get ruined! Mine and his brains just think a like i guess, because he had the exacted same idea as me And hid under the table i didn't want him hide under it because it was my hiding spot and i didn't want him to give it away and that's all i saw of him for the rest of the night, he had to go some where i think or some other lame excuse like that. But Alfie was coming over to hers a lot more frequently than normal he only comes over for birthdays, christmas or special occasions. Then him and his family decided to move down to where we live. He started hanging around with me for some strange reason which i thought was very strange at first but then we became close friend and in year 10 he asked to go out with me but i said no because i was scared if we broke up it would ruin our friend ship forever.,.