011

y/n pov

"you didn't!" i yell at noah.

"i did!" he says, grinning.

the hotel door opens and sitting in it is the entire kid cast of stranger things. we all just stand there, looking at each other. it still doesn't feel the same with finn not here, but i'm so incredibly happy to be here with them all.

"i missed you guys!" i say as we all group hug.

"i missed you too!" millie and sadie say.

"missed ya dude!" gaten says.

"you guys are like family." caleb adds.

"we'll always be like family." noah says.

we stand back and just talk, laughing and enjoying ourselves. i can remember the first day i met them. they were all yelling and laughing from the lounge room and i was so scared to knock and go in. they were my idols. 

literally, stranger things was my life and it will always be a huge part of it. this season will probably be the last one, and i won't be on it, but i don't know if anyone else know's that. i guess they should know, but right now we're all so happy, i can't ruin the moment.

"you know what the first thing i said after we first met?" sadie asks me.

"no?" i say, smiling at the possibilities. 

"i remember just bursting into the room and screaming 'she'sreallyprettyandithinkthatnoahandherwouldgogoodtogether!'" she says, laughing.

"really?" i ask, smiling wide.

"yeah, i don't know what it was but i was so sure that you two were gonna get married."

"i mean, you weren't wrong." i say and we laugh.

"wow, i really predicted y/s/n." she says, nodding satisfied. 

"yes you did." i say and we listen in on what everyone else is saying.

"i can't believe that this is the last season.." gaten says, sad.

"i know, and i still can't believe that finn isn't going to be there." caleb says.

we all go silent and just sit there with that though hanging above us. it's true, he's not going to be there. we will never see him, laugh with him or hug him. he's gone.

"wow, i never really came to terms with that." millie almost whispers.

"yeah." noah says.

"listen, let's not wallow in our sadness. this is the first time in a while that we've all been together. we need to celebrate finn, be happy about all the times we got to spend with him." i say.

they all look at me, the pain in their eyes causes me to look away.

"she's right." sadie says.

everyone looks up and nods. we haven't talked about him or the accident at all since it happened. it tore us to shreds and it still does. he was our best friend. 

"yeah." noah says and i lock eyes with him.

"food anyone?" 

*****

"come one, just decide on one place. we're in paris! there has to be someplace we can all agree on?" millie exclaims.

"oh calm down." noah says laughing and she slaps his arm.

they're friendship is so cute. in the beginning so many people online told me to 'watch out for millie' or that i should be jealous or that she's going to take him from me. i never listened. he reassured me so many times and i trust millie enough not to worry.

"wait, millie didn't you get a reservation at 'alcazar'?" gaten asks, pointing to the cute little restaurant.

"oh my god, i can't believe i forgot! yeah, i did, thanks for reminding me." millie laughs.

we all cross the street to the restaurant and quickly get seated. 

*****

"noah stop!!" i yell as he picks me up, running around. 

he's crazy. he literally hasn't had ANY caffeine today and he's running wild. i don't know how he does it.

"noah, put me down!" i say again.

literally all our friends are filming us, which i don't mind but i'm laughing too hard to notice it at all. noah runs and spins around, causing my to almost fall out of his hands. i can barely breathe from how hard i'm laughing. this moment is magical.

"okay.." noah finally says and sets me down on the ground. 

"thank you." i say and kiss him.

we let go and turn to everyone. sadie and millie wink at me and i giggle, letting noah put his arm right around my waist. he rubs his thumb on my jeans and us and our best friends stare out at the big, dark night sky.

"you can see the eifell tower from here." caleb, says pointing out to the iconic structure.

"it's so pretty." gaten says, smiling.

"just like you." noah whispers in my ear, pulling me into his arms.

"i love you." i say to him, all of a sudden overwhelmed with love and appreciation for him.

"you're too good to me." i say and tears spill from my eyes.

something has just come over me and it's making me practically sob over just having noah and being able to call him my boyfriends. millie hugs me and i laugh as i see noah looking at me thoughtfully. 

this boy will be the end of me..

a/n -

happy new years, may or may not have gone to a party where the cops were called haha :)

<3 lilia