vii.

The next day, Jae woke up and looked at his clock. It was 6 am, there's just enough time for him to get ready then go to work.

First he took a shower and did his morning routine. It's getting cold these days so he dressed up in a black shirt and layered it with a long blue polo then light blue jeans and lastly he brought his fiber jacket and stuff then went out.

He went to a bus stop and once a bus came with the place he was going to, he went in and scanned his bus card then sat on one of the seats.

He looked out in the bus window, he stared at people who were minding their own business. They were all wearing layered outfits that could help them warm up in the cold weather.

"We are now in Gangdong-Daero!" The bus driver annouced. Jae's consciousness is back and he stood up and grabbed his stuff.

"Thank you" He mumbled to the driver

He walked for minutes until he arrived at the building. Jae showed his ID to the guard and he let Jae in. 

He went to the elevator, to his own composing room. As he was getting there some of his co-workers made small conversations with him.

"Jae! Good thing you're not late this time." Jae's superior said and Jae gave him a smile and bowed.

"Hey Jae! You weren't here yesterday." one of the vocal trainers said to him

"Sorry Hyelim I was late and Jyp-nim decided that I would just work at home instead." Jae said as he looked at her and scratched his head.

"Jae, 3racha has been waiting for you." one staff said to Jae

"Give me a minute." Jae nodded at her and went to his composing room. He left his laptop there and only brought out a pencil and papers of the lyrics.

"Hey guys!" Jae said to the three boys who were waiting for him.

"Hyung-nim!" They all greeted

"Just call me hyung, okay?" Jae said to them and they nodded

"Shall we start boys?" Jae asked them

"Sure." Chan replied

"So Chan I thought about changing this part a little then Changbin and Jisung could you make more rap lines?" Jae said as the three surrounded him.

They all started on their work.

"Maybe this should go higher?" Chan asked Jae pointing the specific part of the song

"Yes perfect." Jae said as Chan hit the play and the music starts.

"Hyung how about this?" Jisung asked Jae as he gave him the rap lyrics. Jae read it and anaylzed it then approved it.

"Let's try making the guide song." Jae said making the three cheer. They know it means that their work is almost done.

After work Dowoon texted Jae to meet up at 365247. Jae sighed as he sat up properly and stretched. All he needed to do now is send the song to Jyp to get it approved by him. Which oftenly gets approved, just saying.

He grabbed his stuff and saw it was 5 pm. From what he remembered the library cafe closes at 8 pm so there's still time.

Jae took a bus again and arrived at his destination. He sees Dowoon through the glass window of the cafe.

He went in and smiled at the workers. Where's Younghyun? He looked for those familiar eyes and made contact with them.

A smile crept up at Younghyun's face and Jae couldn't get more hot that he is right now.

Of course he'd be here you dumbass! Jae scolded himself

He then sat across Dowoon who was startled because he didn't see Jae walk in.

--------------------------------------------------
hey!!
Idk what to put here.

This isn't even necessary

byebye!!!♡♡