chapter 2: into the madness

There I found a figure a shadowy figure to be exact, he was standing up facing a wall, I slowly and quietly approach, I feel something pull be faster and wrap the hand holding the knife around his neck, I felt his hot breath on my hand as I was surprised on what I was doing. He smiles as he moves his own hand to mine and pushed the knife against his throat, I tried to pull back but the man was too strong, he let my hand go as he fell to the ground. I stared at him smiling oddly, he looked up at me and took his final breath. I looked away from his bloody corpse and then to my dress, it hand a few splatters of blood on it, yet my hand was covered in blood followed by the knife. How am I gonna explain this to the others?! I ask myself I sigh and began to laugh like I couldn't control it. I finally stopped and jumped the knife. I walked out of the strange shadowy area, I see Hatter and the white queen watching me come out, I see both of there eyes widen as they see my crappy smile and blood covered dress. "My bad he just wouldn't cooperate" I said laughing a little. They both look at each other then back to me, they were horrified of me which made me laugh again, "you killed someone!" The white queen protests to my laughs taking a step towards me, but she was stopped by hatters hand interfering and blocking her from waking any farther. "We shouldnt go at her" He said to the queen with a angry look on his face. She sighed and nodded as Hatter removed his hand away from her. "You can't blame me for doing something that needed to be done!" I swung my bloody hands in the air and they took a step back. I smirked. "What's going on?" I saw a faint smile and them a formed animal body. "Cheshire" I said and looked up at him as he floats above Hatter. "Seems like ur covered in blood young woman" He says still not losing his smile. I laughed and told him the truth, as acting like he didn't know he kept his smile. "You never stop smiling do u Cheshire" I say to him as he nods his fluffy head and dissepears.