Rascal' s Last Moments (has a surprise on the end)

Rascal pov~

I just gave my last bit of energy to my master Emperor Nogo, I was turning into a pile of black goo. Even though I'm happy to serve my master, one thing kept on bothering me. Glitter Breeze. She was just.... How to put it beautiful, smart, and skilled, oh how I love her. The way she always stood for what is right even now here in Jubaland when all hope seems lost, her cold, loving determined blue eyes seem to just show the ferocity ( don't know if that's right) of her soul. As I'm about to die I thought this last thought....

'I love you my Glitter Breeze, my little snowflake My Chloe.'

3rd point of view~

The Glitter Force defeated Nogo (or as I like to call him creepy clown who needs a sense of humor and a desperate make over), a pixie with the apperance of joker with Rascal's mask along with a drama glitter charm, woke up. Confused and surprised, this pixie is Rascal who was given new life by the old queen of Jubaland.

 "W-what happened? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?" Rascal screeched.

 " Hey are you alright? "

Rascal looked up and saw his beloved Chloe, smiling down at him with a loving smile. "My name is Chloe, yours?" She asked. He didn't want to reveal is name so, Rascal made up one.

 "Trick, my name is trick."

~~~~~~~~~

I hate had endings so I tried to give a good one, if you guys want a part two then I'll be happy to do one. Like how Rascal reveals who he really is, and that he is the glitter charm that can cause a new transformation, and that he can return to his human Like form with of course a few differnces. Oh, so many choices!!! MoonlyChoas on another adventure, friends!😎

Requested or suggested by ZabbieQ