poseidon fuckin dies i guess

DIO stared at the ocean. He had finally found a thin plastic tube in a box that had the words "plastic straws
100 pc. ATTENTION: DO NOT THROW INTO OCEAN." engraved in it.
DIO squared his shoulders and confidently announced: "Say your last prayers, Poseidon, man of the ocean, for I, DIO, shall now be the only god in this world." He took a potato chip and ate it.

DIO twirled the plastic straw in his fingers like one would twirl a knife when fighting a big tiddied goth jester. He then threw the straw like a dart thingo with such force the sea parted. He truly felt like a biblical figure. "Oh, ocean man, the phuccening has only just begun. My meat scepter shall replace every single drop of water with my love nectars. I, DIO, will create a whole ocean of cum."

DIO swung his prick, spirting his broghurt around like a sprinkler. He accompanied his actions with sound effects he'd imagined would fit. Needless to say, he fucking sucked at it - he'd been a law student after all.

Every fucking fish in the ocean got insta-preggo. Poseidon emerged, only to immediately get hit by a beam of that potent vampire dick sauce, causing his face to get perforated. He looked like cheese. "Ha ha ha", laughed DIO. Poseidon fucking died.