Chapter 5

I woke up at 6:30 and got ready, the third had to make more of my medication. So I did a transformation jutsu to hide eight tails, I waked up Kakashi. Soon we both was waiting for our students, I sat next to Kakashi as he read his book. I laid down and took a nap.

When I woke up I heard Naruto's voice in the distance. I sat up and waited for them, " Hey Kakashi Sensei is that yours?", Naruto asked while petting my head, Kakashi nods, then Sakura looked around," Hey Sensei where is Finn Sensei?", Kakashi sighed and put up his book," His busy right now, he might be here tomorrow.", Sakura nods and Naruto smiled at me. I wagged my tail as he pet my head more," Now today you will be trying to take these bells from this fox.", Naruto snickers," That will be easy Sensei!", Kakashi sighed," Don't underestimate him Naruto, his more trained than all of you and probably even me.", Naruto raised a brow. " Anyways, if you fail I will tie you onto a pole and you'll have to watch me eat my lunch. And you'll have to go back to the academy.", the students gulped. Kakashi ties the bells onto my collar. " oh by the way there is a time limit and come at him with instinct to kill, Begin!", I sat down and growled at Kakashi, What the hell!? Why do I have to do this?!, I watched as the others jumped into the forest while Naruto grinned and stood still and pulled out a kunai. I sighed and got into my attack mode, I got onto all fours and my tail stood high and I snarled, I could see the hint of fear in Naruto's eyes. Then he launched at me with his kunai in front of him, I stayed low onto to the ground. Then as he started to attack me I slid to the right and bit into his arm, he hissed in pain as I bit into him. Naruto jumped back and threw a kunai, I catch the kunai between my jaws and I shattered the kunai into small pieces,  I snarled at Naruto as he jumped back. Then he did the shadow clone jutsu, I glared at all of them I used my high senses to point him out, the shadow clone sent is more faint then the real one but, there is only a little difference. I smelt Naruto near the back, I dodged the others or just jumped over them and headed to Naruto, I snarled at him as he tried to get away, then I jumped at him and pinned him onto the ground and bit into his shoulder, I listened as he hissed in pain, I growled at him as I got off him and walked away. I could sense that Sasuke was near by and watched the battle, I went into the forest and found him easily. He turned around and threw kunai at me, I dodged them and went straight to Sasuke, then he kicked into my side, I yelped but quickly turned around to bit into his leg, but the demon took over, I dug my fangs deep into his leg, soon Sasuke screams in pain and I blinked and got out the trance. I let go of Sasuke and dragged him to Kakashi,  I saw Naruto next to Kakashi. I dropped Sasuke and barked, Kakashi looked at me and his eyes widened," What happened?!", I whimpered and opened my mouth to show him the blood. " Did it happen again?", I nodded, Kakashi sighed," Lesson over, you all pass. Now let's go to the hospital.", Naruto nods. Sakura walked out the forest and gasped as she looked at Sasuke, " What happened?", Kakashi sighed," Let's just get you guys healed.", I did a transformation jutsu to get bigger and I carried Naruto and Sasuke. After that Kakashi reported what happened, I walked home feeling  guilty for hurting him. I whimpered as I walked into our apartment, I laid down onto the couch and sighed. Soon I fell asleep.

After I woke up, I went to the Hokage's office to get my medication. Then after I got that I went to check on Sasuke, I went to his house. As I walked to his apartment I felt a lot of guilt. I walked to his front door and knocked, then Sasuke opened it. " Hey Sasuke, Are you alright? I heard what happened.", Sasuke nods and closed the door. I sighed," Well, that's good.", I went to Kakashi's apartment and saw that he was getting ready. I sighed," Mission?", Kakashi nodded," It's for team 7, so you get ready as well.", I sighed and got ready.

I watched as the team poorly catch the cat, I sighed at their poor team work. I hid in the trees and watched as Naruto tackled Tora, " Ha Got her!", I sighed and jumped down from the tree, Kakashi walked out of the bushes and eye smiled," Good job guys.", I huffed," Your teamwork sucks.", Naruto looked at me annoyed and Sasuke sucked his teeth. We went to the Hokage's office to report back and do another mission, but Naruto started to argue to the third," Listen Old man we're tired of all these stupid d-ranked missions, can't we do something else!", then Sakura joined him," Yeah! We don't need to do these chores!", I sighed," I think we're ready to do a higher ranked mission.", I looked at Kakashi like he was crazy, These kids haven't even done enough training and they have no teamwork, The third sighed," If you think they're ready then you can go on a escort mission for a bridge builder.", the kids got all excited. Then the sent of alcohol was in the air, I covered my nose quickly, " Huh I thought I was gonna be guarded by trained ninjas! Not some kids!", the third calmed him down and talked to him. Soon we was in front of the front gates, then we started to head out. Me and Kakashi noticed the puddle in the side of the path, suddenly two ninjas jumped out the puddle. I blocked the ninja that tried to attack me then the ninja tried to wrap me into his chains but, I wasn't about to be chained up again. I grabbed the chain and pulled the ninja towards me, I had my fist ready to punch his face. After I knocked out the ninja I watched as Kakashi took down the other one. Then we continued, soon we ended up at the village of the hidden mist. Naruto sensed someone's chakra and threw a kunai at the bushes and a white rabbit jumped out. I reacted quickly and told the others to duck, suddenly kunais fly over our heads and Zabuza jumps out, " Aw if it isn't, Kakashi Hatake the copy cat ninja, oh and who else do we have here . .", Zubuza's eyes widen as he saw me then it quickly became a smirk," Finn the experiment nine tailed fox, oh am I lucky to see you.", our students looked at me weirdly," Finn Sensei What is he talking about?", I smiled," oh nothing.", I nod at Kakashi," Kakashi you handle Zabuza, I'll protect the kids.", Kakashi nods and went off to battle Zabuza. Sasuke looks at me cautiously," Finn Sensei, What was he talking about? You being a experiment nine tailed fox?", I sighed," It's nothing that you should worry about.", Sasuke huffed and went back to guarding. I watched as Kakashi get caught in Zabuza's water prison jutsu, I sighed and got ready to attack then Naruto walked in front of me," I'm sorry Sensei but, we want to help to.", I thought about it," Yeah sure, but if it gets out of hand I'll help.", Naruto grinned and he dashed off with Sasuke. I grabbed a kunai and guarded Iazuna. Soon Kakashi took down Zubuza, " Good job Sasuke and Naruto, That was a smart move.", Naruto grinned and Sasuke just nods his head. I gave Kakashi a evil grin," So can I?", Kakashi nods I grabbed Zabuza's body, then suddenly a man in a mask appeared ," Who are you?", I growled, "I will get the body.", I snarled," I'll do it myself.", I sighed knowing I should give it to him," Fine here.", I dropped the body and joined the others. I sighed as we arrived at his house, we met his grandson and daughter. I went to bed instantly.

The next day we went onto the build to guard them once again. This time Zubuza came with the masked man, I snarled as I looked at the masked man," I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.", so Kakashi and Zubuza started to battle while I guarded Sakura and Iazuna. I blocked a few kunai that got into our way. Suddenly I heard Naruto scream but it was different, it wasn't a scream of pain. I felt hate in that scream and I sensed a powerful chakra, suddenly my instincts kicked in. My instinct told me to protect Naruto, then I transformed into my original form. I dashed to Naruto and jumped in front of him, Naruto looked at me shocked. I snarled and got hit by multiple needles, I shook them off and flicked away any kunai that was heading Naruto's way. I roared and suddenly I became huge, the ice mirrors shattered into small shards. Zabuza and Kakashi looked back at me with fear and shock, I soon went back to being smaller. I transformed at the size of a human, I picked up Naruto by his collar and threw him onto my back and also picked up Sasuke. I dashed to Zubuza and pinned him onto the ground, I started to bite into his shoulder, I listened as his screams filled the air, I dug my fangs deeper into his flesh to hear the satisfying screams coming from him. Soon I started to eat his flesh's and organs, I got many disgusted looks. After I ate a few parts of him, a army of guys came up to us blocking our way, I snarled at them and they backed away in fear of being eaten and of me being a nine tailed fox. Then we headed back to the village hidden in the leafs.