Introduction⭐️

Hello and welcome to the Manga Recommendations!
There's a few thing I wanna mention before we continue on :)!

✨ FOR READERS WHO ARE ASKING WHERE YOU CAN READ THE MANGA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT✨

please don't say anything we all really don't want "That" website taken down!
Just mention the legal site.
For example say the Real sites! Like
LexhinComics
Taps
Webcomics
Tappytoons
Manga Top
And many others

DONT MENTION THE illegal ones!!
I'll personally delete the comment that mentions it!

Also Try to support the Author! They do work really hard and they derisive our full support!

Last but not least! This is a Yoai Recommendation but I will also doing a Yuri One too! And straight ones too!

( if you have some Recommendations for me! Or I didn't post them please send them)

Some more updates!
I fixed my schedule so I'll have a better upload schedule! I'll be updating every Monday, Tuesday and Saturday!

About 3 or 4 Recommended each update! Also when we hit 30 updates on here I'm going to be getting ready to add My Yuri Recommendation to my Upload schedule!

I'll be Change the cover and chapter names soonn!!!

Also if you guys want me to add any more information please tell me! So I can add it! I'm thinking about adding some music too! Idk I found so many new songs and I need to tell someone about it!