Day 1

I was in my room trying to sleep from an early morning rising. I was awakened by my radio playing some Owl City music. It was one of my favorite songs, Cave In. I tried to sleep through the song but my mind wouldn't let me. So then I woke up in my bed listening to the song. I started humming to the song until I was whispering the lyrics in bed. Then I heard a "Vee" sound coming from the side of my bed. I looked over on the side of my bed and saw my cute pet Eevee. Eevee then jumped on the bed and tried to wake me up but I was already awake. Eevee came up to my face and started nuzzling me. She wanted me to take her on a walk. So I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to get ready. I told my family that I would be back in a few minutes. So I got Eevee, got her collar and leash, and we were off. Well I was walking with Eevee I noticed a lot of people out with their favorite characters. Well that's all thanks to me. You see, I'm a super smart scientist. I made a device that could bring every character in every universe to our universe. And ever since that we've been living with our favorite characters for years. I walked down the road of our neighborhood and I saw one of my old friends. Her name was Veladinsa the Poodle. Veladinsa then saw me, came running up to me, jumped on me, and started to lick my face off. She was really happy to see me. I pulled her off of my face and put her back down the ground and started to pet her. Then out of nowhere her animal spirits walked from behind her and said hello to me. A few hours past we got ourselves something to eat and then we walked and talked the whole way through. We did have to make a few bathroom stops for Eevee though. Then she said "So Nick, how do you think the world will be with all of us around?" She then smiled at me with her cute puppy dog smile. I said to her, "I don't know Veladinsa, but I know that we will live in perfect harmony forever". "That's good to hear "she said. "So" I said "how's the relationship still going with White Ranger? Still going  strong? And how's the team doing?" "They're doing fine" she said.  "And my relationship with White Ranger is going great". Then the sun started to slowly descend into the darkness and give itself into the night. "Well it's getting dark, I'd better be off, I need to prepare supper for White Ranger when he gets home". "Alright Veladinsa it was nice talking to you today, goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" she said waving goodbye to me. She then pulled out dimensional scissors, cut open a portal to home, walk in, and then the portal dissolved into nothingness. "Well Eevee let's go home shall we?" Eevee yawned in response. "I'll take that as a yes" I said. We then walked all the way back to the house. I went back upstairs, put Eevee in her little bed, got changed into my pajamas, and went to bed waiting for another day to spend with other people.