Day 2

I was sleeping in my bedroom until I woke up with an Eevee on my chest and a smile on my face. I heard a knock at my door, but it wasn't any door. It was the door on my drawer. I opened it and no one was there. "Oh I forgot about the key". So I grabbed the dimension key and eevee, put the key in the door, and opened it. Inside was a swirling multicolored portal that could teleport me to any dimension, anywhere, at anytime. So I stepped inside and walked through the portal. The portal started to take me from my bedroom to the attic of Twilight Sparkle's Castle. Eevee started to yell and complain at me with her eevee noises. I said "Your right Eevee, this isn't Veladinsa's mini room". I looked around and saw purple boxes and suitcases and dust everywhere. "Wait a minute this is Twilight's attic!" I shouted. "Come on Eevee let's get out of here". Eevee then looks at me and jumps on my back and we head to the basement of Twilight's Castle. While we were walk we pasted a mirror. I looked into the mirror and saw myself in pony mode. "Oh great I forgot, Ponyville, Ponies, Uggh!"I said in frustration knowing I had to walk on my hooves now. It's been two weeks since I've been in Ponyville so I'd had get used to walking on four legs. The first time when Eevee went with me to Equestria, she fainted and she was out for three hours. It was so hilarious, but Eevee didn't think so. Yet I still love her and she still loves me as her pet. Five minutes later, we make it to the basement where S.H.S.'s new homes should be. You see after the battle with Tirek, Twilight had herself a Castle, but not only was it hers but it was also S.H.S's as well because Tirek destroyed both of their homes. So now they live in the basement inside statues of themselves. "Hello, anypony home"I shouted to see if anyone would answer. "Hey Nick!"A voice calls out to me so I turn around and see a small-winged,purple and green scaled dragon. "Hey Spike!" It was Spike, Twilight's Assistance and little brother/son. "Who are you looking for?"Spike asked. "I'm looking for Veladinsa, have you seen her?" "No I haven't; not since this morning"he said. "Oh okay" I said. "So you wanna play some video games" I said. "Sure" said Spike. So then me and Spike went upstairs to his room were he had a TV and video game console, thanks to Optimus that gifted him with that, me and Spike sat down and started to play some video games. We played games for one hour until Veladinsa showed up behind us. The two of us didn't see her and my pet Eevee was sleeping on Spike's bed. "So I see you found entertainment while looking for me aye Nick!"said Veladinsa startling me and Spike. "Veladinsa" I said "I was just looking for you". "Oh, you were?"she said confused. "Yes, plus why didn't you answer my phone"I said. "Oh, sorry Nick, but me, Twilight, the girls, and the rest of the team went shopping at Canterlot"said Veladinsa. "Okay then what did you guys buy?"I asked. "New stuff for me and the team"she said. "Plus, we got some new tea bags for the castle". "Wanna try some?". "Also we're having a little tea party, if you wanna join?" I thought a moment about the tea party and then I said,"alright I'll join". "Yay!" shouted Veladinsa in excitement. "Okay then, the tea party should be ready in about thirty minutes, we'll call you when we're ready". "Ok, thanks Veladinsa"I said. "You're welcome"said  Veladinsa as she walked downstairs humming too herself.  A few minutes passed and Veladinsa called me and Spike for the tea party so, we turned of the Console and went downstairs to have the tea party. Ten hours passed of having tea and playing a few games, then I realized that I had to go back home so I said goodbye to my friends, grabbed eevee, and went upstairs to the attic to open the door to go home. I opened the portal from the small door in the attic to my room. Then I put Eevee in her bed and then I got into bed and went to sleep hoping what the next day will bring me.