22

Mark and Donghyuck were both invited to a house party, and you know, High School house parties don't go so well.

"Mark, please, let me drink this, once?" Donghyuck begged.

"No, I don't want anything to happen to you or me," Mark said.

"Awww, come on," Donghyuck said, pouting.

"No means no, Donghyuck, besides you are very, very underaged," Mark said.

"I'm 18, almost 19," Donghyuck said.

"It doesn't matter, you are still underaged," Mark said.

Donghyuck pouted at his boyfriend, but they went to the party anyways.

Mark decided to talk with some friends, then realizing his boyfriend slipped away.

"Donghyuck!" Mark said, as he saw his boyfriend, drunk.

"Aish, come on, we are going home," Mark said, dragging the already drunk boy.

"Already..? But we just... got hereeee," Donghyuck slurred his words.

"I know, but now we are going home," Mark said, taking his boyfriend, and putting him in the back seat, buckling him up.

Then, Mark drove home, to his house and put Donghyuck to sleep. Mark sighed in relief, and went to sleep himself.

Donghyuck woke up the next day with a massive throbbing headache.

"I told you not to, but you did," Mark said, handing Donghyuck water and medicine.

"Sorry," Donghyuck giggled.

TBC...