Second Encounter

Its been a quiet Thursday at the café. I hear the bell above the door ring and lazily lift my head up to see who it is, I immediately stand up straight as I see Ryann walk up to the cash register.

I stare at her eye-catching features, her perfectly structured dainty nose, her striking hazel eyes, her soft lips coated in a light layer of dust pink gloss, her flawless skin

"Hello?" I hear her utter in a questioning manner, puling me out of my thoughts, as she waves her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I respond in a dazed tone.

"You were staring," Max, my co-worker and extremely gay best friend, whispers quietly to me as he walks past to serve a table.

"Oh." I breath softly as a blush creeps its way up my cheeks, "umm...a hi Ry...Ryann welcome to Jeune Amoureux, may you take my order...I mean take our, your order?"

"Stupid stupid, stupid" I think to myself.

"A sure please can have a cappuccino and chocolate muffin."

I nod ,"That would be $18.50,"

She pulls out a twenty, I give her the change before she goes to sit down.

After five minutes I give her, her order.

I watch her as she pulls out her laptop and books. She bustles away doing her work stopping every now and then too sip her drink and eat a macaroon.

She then looks my way, I abruptly turn around and duck behind the counter. I peak up slowly and see her giggle.