The End

_Three Years_

"Do you plan on doing it? I mean everything is set..." Taehyung tells me as I pace back and forth Our room. Our being Jungkook and I. They moved dorms about two years ago and this is there new one. Along with moving dorms bighit publicly released the dating ban and an article saying how Jungkook and other of his artists have been dating for years now.

"But Taehyung...that's a big step. I mean us moving in together was a big step considering we moved in with five other people-" I stop myself in my tracks and look at him. He opens the door and peaks outside. Once we know it's clear he closes it. "Marriage is a huge ass step. Like am I even husband material?"

"Oh please, Hyung listen Jungkook wants to marry you. If you guys don't break up within the next two seconds your getting married  wether you propose or Jungkook does."

"I'll do it!" I say finally. A smile quickly taking place on my face.

"Yeah?" I nod. I hear the door opens and run down the stairs. It's Jungkook and Seokjin.

"I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it Kook! I can't wait," he looks at me confused but that doesn't stop me as I engulf him into a tight hug.

"About time! Text me everything so I know when and how," Seokjin calls from the kitchen. I can't help but allow my smile to grow wider. His chest feels nice. All firm and warm.

"What are you gonna do exactly?" I look up at him chin resting on his chest. "Secret!"

"Of course," he plants a chaste kiss on my lips then tries to pull away. I just kiss him more and laugh.

New Years

"Have you guys seen Yoongi? He told me he'd be right back?" Jungkook calls to Kihyun who talked to Yoongi after Jungkook. Yoongi has left about three minutes ago and it's about two minutes till January 1st.

"Uh check the rooftop," He makes his way their quickly. And thinks. He hasn't seen any of his roommates since then. Maybe they were all up there. Maybe they are also looking for their loved ones so they can spend the last seconds of 2019 with them.

"Y-Yoongi? Are you up here?" He pops from behind the door with a smile on his face. Nose and cheeks rosy from the cold air. "I'm right here baby,"

"Stand right here and don't talk!" Yoongi instructs him same lovesick smile planted on his lips. "Jeon Jeon-fucking-gguk, I love you with all of my fucking heart. Though at times I'm grumpy and moody I will always want to be with you. I love your voice, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your nose, I love your singing and dancing. I love how you try your hardest with everything you do, I love how you love me. I love you! And that includes your incredible personality. And I have absolutely no problem spending the rest of my life with you, so..."They start counting"

10
         9
                    8
                                7
                                           6
"Jeon Jeongguk will you marry me?"
                                            5
                                4
                    3
          2
1

"Yes! Min Yoongi I love you so much,"

Yoongi and Jungkook meet at a basketball game

Yoongi and Jungkook meet at a basketball game. They become closer and combined friend groups. After combining friend groups Yoongi's father comes back around and see's Yoongi his gay son with many boys regarding the fact that they are his friends Yoongi and his father get into many fights and arguments. Though Jungkook is there to help with them since he was the cause of them. Yoongi can't help falling in love, it's plain as day to everyone but Yoongi that Jungkook feels the same and isn't just a flirt like Taehyung or SeokJin.