please

please get away from me. im uncomfortable. i hate this. i hate you being so close to me. im afraid youre going to do something. make me do something. please stop. leave me alone. pretend you never met me and ill pretend i never met you. i thought meeting you was a one time thing but now theres the chance i have to see you again and the thought of it makes me sick. dont get any closer. just stay where you are. what happened that day meant nothing. so just back up and dont talk to me. dont look at me. stop. please. i get nervous just thinking about what you want from me. seeing you in the hallway makes me scared. knowing you go to the same school as me makes me scared. back the fuck up. i dont like you being this close to me. no. leave me alone. i never asked for this. i never asked for you to be in my life. i never asked to go to school everyday and hope i dont see you. i never asked to pray to god that you don't recognize me on the off chance you do see me. i never wanted to be a part of your life and i dont want you to be a part of mine so please just leave me alone. stop! i cant stand being in the same area as you it makes me sick and i feel like i cant breathe so just go. turn around, walk away. and never come back. please. no. go away. get away from me. why are you messing with my head! just leave me alone. i cant fucking breathe please stop. get out of my head please! please. please. please.

please...