chapter two

I stepped into the gas station, swinging the door open and hearing the little bell above me ring. 

I looked down at my hand gripping the silver dollars while slightly mumbling the recent song on the radio. " Wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long..." I looked up and immediately my smile dropped

oh shit.

my knees felt week and i felt blood rush to my cheeks. what is wrong with me? i haven't even talked to him yet?

oh hell. him.

He was stunning! gosh i've never seen a guy like him

I guess I was to distracted by, well, him, so he cleared his voice. Ishook my head. "hi" I smiled walking up to the counter. "hey sweet cheeks" i looked up at him "w-why sweet cheeks?" he smiled. damn that smile. "your cheeks, well, are kinda pink." i furrowed my eyes. I then smiled and said "no, they probably match the color of my lips"

 I giggled. he smiled. "so, i've never seen a pretty gal like you around, you visiting?" I sighed, but it was hard to keep a look of disappointment on my face with a god-like creature in front of me." well, no. i'm moving." his face lit up. "that's great!" he smiled. I smiled back, "yeah i guess it is..." my eyes dazed around the room and found his shirt. His name, Soda? I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

 "maybe I can show you around town an-" he got cut of by my giggles. "whats so funny?" he asked.

 I looked up at him "yes, of course, I'd love to go around town with you soda" as I grabbed a Mars Bar. he smiled and asked" so whats your name?" I looked up and bit my lip. "its dove." he smiled as i put my Pepsi and Mars bar on the counter. 

"on the house" soda said. I smiled."thank you" he winked and i giggled again and walked out the door.

 "Dove!" I heard.

 I turned my head and furrowed my brows. "Wanna come have dinner with me and my brothers tonight?" I smiled as i nodded my head. 

"meet me here at 6!" he yelled as I waved my hand goodbye and hopped into the car, just in time before my mom asked to many questions.

my mind buzzed with what happened, but all i could think clearly is holy shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry  kinda short... how do you guys like it?? this is my first fanfic so its probably really bad... but at least im trying right? anyway love yall stay gold!

-h