the only chapter that matters

"Will you tell me what the hell is going on" Mikey needed answer.

"Watch your tone." Opium started, but had more to say, "I do not have to answer to you Mikey Now…" His voice trailed off, as he raised his other hand to caress his face

Just as he was about to touch Mike, he growled and flinched away on purpose. The Prime now visibly looked annoyed and pulled Mikeys skin more,

"I ask you again Mike Wazowski. Do I need to spank you?"

Mikey huffed, "Please, like you would-"

Mikey was cut short for the Prime already knew he would challenge him. He let go of Mikey's head and grabbed his arms, standing Mikey up. He placed your over his lap and all the while Mikey let out a yelp. Mikey wiggled in his lap,

"Optimus! Let me go now!" Mikey ordered, but he were ignored.

Mikey froze as he felt Opium's large metal hand at the waist band of his pants. Mikey wiggled more and knew what he was going to do.

"Don't you dare!"

The Prime, with little struggle, pulled down your pants and panties to Mikey's mid-thigh. Mikey whimpered,

"Let me go!"

The Prime hushed your words away, slapping his metal hand against one of Mikey's ass cheeks. Mikey yelped at the contact and hissed as it stung. Another one came, but on the other ass cheek, the same reaction happening. Mikey's back arched as he spanked you again, but this time he embarrassingly slipped out a moan. Mikey covered his mouth and his eye widened. Gosh he hoped he didn't hear that. With Mikey's amazing luck, he did hear it.

The Prime spanked Mikey again and this time he bit his lip, not giving him any reaction. Then Mikey heard a growl. A growl that made him shiver on the spot. At this point Mikey gave up on trying to figure out what the Prime was specifically trying to do. Mikey was quickly lifted up and his hands went to his exposed crotch, remembering Opium pulled down his pants and panties together. The Prime placed his hands on the waist band of Mikey's pants again, but pulled them down to his ankles. He carefully slipped off Mikey's shoes, not caring about Mikey's socks, and slipped off his pants completely.

Mikey blushed as he stood there, with no pants on OR panties, in front of Opium Prime.

Opium traced his eyes up Mikey's short stubby legs, to his tiny peen, that was still covered by his hands. Then they went up to the upper half of his body. Mikey still hand on his shirt and sports bra. When Mikey saw his hands at the bottom of his shirt, Mikey knew that in a minute he was going to be fully nude. Mikey didn't know why he didn't stop him, but damn this felt weirdly right in his head. Mikey's hormones were agreeing to.

Opium lifted up his shirt and over his head, taking it off completely and tossing it to the side. He watched as Mikey covered chest went up and down frantically, Mikey's breath turning to small pants. He noticed the sports bra and knew those could be even more of a pain to take off, then the regular bra Mikey wear.

He knew his next action would piss Mikey off greatly, but that was a reaction he was willing to see. He quickly gripped the front of your sports bra, ripping it in half, taking it off like it was a jacket. Mikey's eye grew and he was definitely not letting him get away with that.

"Opium!! You-" Mikey started, but his right hip was gripped and he was tugged forward.

As Mikey were tugged forward, his other hand went between your thighs to quickly spread his legs. Mikey sat on the Prime leg, his crotch touching his lower half. Mikey blushed as he tried to scoot away from him, but he didn't let him move an inch. Mikey and Opium's faces were now only an inch apart and they found themselves moving forward. Mikey's mouth pressed against his slowly, but soon the kiss got rough and sloppy.

Optimus reached his hands behind her and gripped Mikey's ass cheeks in each of his hands, giving them a good squeeze. Mikey moaned in the kiss, moving towards him slightly, causing his crotch to grind against his lower frame. Mikey grunt at the friction and wanted more. Mikey began to move his hips against his, going faster and faster. The Prime couldn't help, but grunt, his hand removing themselves from Mikey's ass to his groin plating. He took it off, letting his Cybertronian genital free. Mikey looked down at it, knowing he wanted it all.

Mikey looked back up at Opium, who then gripped Mikey's hips and guided them downwards. His head fell back as you felt the tip enter him, then he was half way, then he was fully in. Mikey moaned loudly as he filled Mikey and when he filled him. Mikey looked back at him and placed his hands on his shoulder, using that to help him move up and down. Mikey gasped as he went up and down on his spike once, a bolt of pleasure going through him. Mikey did it again, a little faster, and repeated it over and over.

The Prime kept his hands on his hips to keep you steady, but you were already moving fast. He watched Mikey's breasts bounce as Mikey rode his spike, the loud slapping of skin to metal echoing throughout the room. Mikey whined loudly and moaned, looking down at the Prime.

"O-Opium…"

He stared into your eyes and soon his head fell back again, as his rhythm went staggered. Mikey orgasm was a full body experience, his first one as well. Mikey kept riding him though, feeling the spike inside him twitch, and knowing he was about to release. Opium gripped Mikey's hips harder, making him going faster, with his help. The prime growled as he emptied his seed inside Mikey, his grip on his hips a little tighter, causing a bruise to already form. When he was calm enough, he let go and he fell against him. They both panted, but Mikey frowned.

"I am sorry…" He apologized, not only for the recent events, but for Mikey's pranks as well.

The prime placed his hand on his back and rubbed it gently, hushing him quietly, "Just be careful sweetspark."

Mikey nodded and wrapped his arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around him. And they both sat there, holding each other.