𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

MY OCS
━━━
AURORA JOHNSON

female, 14, bisexual her power; force-field manipulation short description; aurora is quite the sassy girl, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't usually back down from fights

her power; force-field manipulation
short description; aurora is quite the sassy girl, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't usually back down from fights. as feisty and bold she is, she is also an emotional person but since she has lived with boys all her life she is good at bottling up her feelings until she is alone to finally express herself. she comes off as someone who is rude but in reality once you get to know her she is a loyal and trustworthy friend who is afraid to put herself before others. she happens to be a nice girl if you are nice to her which can come off as a suprise because she does have a resting b*tch face that usually makes poeple steer clear away from her. she comes from floridia and has a good life at home and is happy to have her powers and is even more excited to train to become a hero and she won't give up until she is on top, she can be very determined at time.

BLAISE POWERS

male, 13, unknown his power; electromagnetism manipulation ( basically magnetos powers, and can someone be the Charles to his Erik ) short description; blaise is a broken boy, he is quite and doesn't open up to a lot of people

male, 13, unknown
his power; electromagnetism manipulation ( basically magnetos powers, and can someone be the Charles to his Erik )
short description; blaise is a broken boy, he is quite and doesn't open up to a lot of people. he doesn't understand love and friendship and sees anyone else who is bigger than him scary and someone to avoid which is most people, so he usually just avoids everyone. he is soft-spoken and doesn't try to make friends and tends to aviod any type of conflict or drama, he has a broken past coming from a poor family and having no friends nor siblings. he was always seen as a outcast to weak to play with the other boys but was too shy to talk to any girls. he was alone most of his life and he stole a lot. he lived in a house, though he coulnd't afford good clothes or shoes and mostly ate little to none but he tries his best to survive. he comes from england and his life at home was.... very bad but he was able to make due.

APPLICATION
━━━
FULL NAME
NICKNAME(S)
GENDER + PRONOUNS
AGE ( 13-14 )
SEXUALITY
FACE CLAIM ( please make sure your face claim has some type of gifs pls )
POWER ( one power per person )
PERSONALITY
STRENGTHS + WEAKNESSES
HOBBIES
BACKSTORY
QUOTES
OC TITLE ( are they the badass, the goodie two shoes, the scaredy-cat, etc.. )
OPINION ON MY OCS ?
ARE YOU OK WITH YOUR CHARACTER GETTING HURT/EVEN DYING ?
ARE YOU OK WITH AN LOVE INTEREST ?
EXTRA INFORMATION
PASSWORD ONE
PASSWORD TWO

any questions ?