Game Night 0.1

"If you girls need anything, just call us okay?" Mom reminded us. Mom and Dad will be away for a week or two. It's just normal for us that they're away from home. That's one of the cons if your parents are workaholic.

"Yes mom, have a nice trip!" Unnie shouted.

After that, me and unnie went inside because it's getting dark.

"Hmm, what shall we do Lis?" My unnie, Jennie, asked. She's just wearing a white oversized shirt while I'm in my simple black shirt and shorts.

"How 'bout a game?" I suggested.

"Hmm..." she pouted as she sat down our sofa facing me.

"What game?"

I was standing infront of her thinking about a game that we could play the whole night.

"How 'bout..uhhm..Uno? Chess? Darts?" Her eyes lit up a bit after dropped games that we can play.

"But we've played that a hundred times Lis."

Well, yup. Every time mom and dad are away those are the choices.

"How about the game that me and Jongin plays?" Tss. Jongin again. What's up with that guy? He's not even attractive or knows how to sing or dance. What did Jennie saw?

"What game?" I asked irritatedly. God, hearing his name makes me wanna vomit.

"You'll find out soon. How 'bout cook something for a minute? I'll just go upstairs to get the board." So it's a board game, huh? Jennie doesn't even like board games! Ugh! Jongin is such a motherfucker!

And off she go.

I've decided to get some chips from the refrigerator and ice from the freezer.

Hmm, juice or wine?

I've made some orange juice because Jennie hates alcoholic drinks. Pfft. What a cutie.

Wait what? Jeez, am I the only one who's been crushing with their siblings? Hmp!

After a minute I heard footsteps from upstairs. Must be baby---Jennie.

I went back to the living room and put the food and drinks in the small table at the middle and sat at the carpet.

"What's that?" I asked curiously. She was holding a black rectangular box.

"This is the Pleasure Box" w-what the hell?

"This is fun Lis. There are 2 dice, one is what you'll do, and the other one is where would you do it. The first die there are lick, kiss, suck, touch, squeeze, and bite then the other die are lips, boobs, thigh, pussy, tongue, and the lucky :anywhere-you-want"

What the fuck? I blushed after what she said.

This would be the best game night ever.