Firestar x reader x Tigerstar *Preveiw*

This was requested by SientNight160 (So sorry if i got your user wrong) hope you enjoy! :) [W/c/n]---Warrior cat name. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[W/c/n] P.o.v

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" i yowled. Paw steps getting closer by the minute. I needed rest, I don't have a lot of stamina, but i am fast and strong.

"Never [w/c/n]!"

Then i was tackled down by a big brown tabby tom with a scared muzel, I then went wide eyed as i felt the tom's claws dig into my shoulder. it was moon rise, the moon reflected my {Fur color} pelt, and my {Eye color} eye's that shined like {You pick/ aka like if you have blue eye's then maybe like the river? something like that} I tried to yowl for help, but the brown tabby yanked me up by the paw.

"Don't make one single noise, got it?"

I could only say yes with my ear's being pressed down against my head. Tigerstar only laughed quietly and smirked.

I followed him sad and scared. You see, I was going to hunt for my Clan. I was in ThunderClan I was also a strong and fast warrior, I was named [w/c/n] for a reason, the reason was when I was a kit and a apperantice I got weird dreams from StarClan. I can't remember some of them, but I do remember StarClan saying I have a special power. 'But what' I asked myself.

*** (That means time skip when I am doing this on my computer, also sunrise)

Once we got to his territory I got stares and smirkes

Ok so sorry it was short, i wasrunning out of idea's quickly. so sorry