On a date, kinda nervous lmaoo🤣

So when I got there I seen that Donald was also just arriving so I walked in behind him...
Donald : so what you tryna eat ma ?
Me : mmmm... I think I'll get a large pepperoni pizza with sausage, ummm I'll also get the mozzarella cheese sticks, and a sprite
Donald : you sure you gonna eat all that fat ma ?
Me : lmaoo hell yeah
20 minutes after being there we was having a really good time, we had took pictures and posted them on Instagram and all. It was 8:30 so Donald decided that he wanted me to get home. He followed home to make sure I got there safely, when I got in the house my sister was sleep so I went to the kitchen and got a cup of water and headed to my room... when I went into my room I connected my phone to my speaker and played " all dat " by Megan thee stallion and MoneyBagg yo... I took a 50 minute shower cause you know I had to have my concert lmaooo... I ended up getting in the bed at 9:15 so I turned on the simpsons and put on red lace bra and panties, then I fell asleep.
The Next Morning...
I was so tired that I got up at 6:15 so I knew I was gonna be late to school, I did a quick rinse and put on the first outfit I seen

I quickly slicked my hair back and flat ironed my pony tail... I grabbed the keys to the red and black hellcat and did 70 all the way to the school. As soon as I got out the car the bell rung so I rushed inside the school to go to my 1st period class. In the middle of class my stomach started to growl lol so I reached into my bag and got out a bag of hot chips... I knew my stomach was gonna be tew up ( no typo ) because I didn't eat breakfast. The day went by so fast that it was already the end of the day, when I was walking to the student parking lot I heard someone calling my name and I turned to see Donald running behind me.
Donald : lemme take you out tonight sexy
Me : okay come and get me at 9