cheater 「 l.hg 」

Hangyul

Hangyul

I am dating many girls each day without knowing my wife. One of them is Chloe, Margaux and Bethany.

Chloe, she is obsessed with bags and I always spoil her.

"Thanks for buying me this Gucci bag. I really really like it."

"Anything for you, honey."

"Wait, let's take a selfie!"

Margaux, she's a funny type of girl. She likes cracking some jokes.

"Hey, I have three jokes for you."

"Spilled it, Baby."

"Joke, joke, joke!"

Bethany, she's a jealous type of girl. She hates when some girls are looking at me.

"HEY BITCH! STOP LOOKING AT MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS MINE. GO GET YOURS!"

"Sweetie, calm down. She won't take me. Calm down."

Angeli, my wife. She's a very kind person. She always takes care of me. And I love her so much.

"Jagi, you're home! I haven't seen you in a week." She said sweetly.

"I'll just change my clothes, okay?"

I go to our room and change my working clothes. "Shit!" I realize that my phone isn't in my bag. I left it on the terrace. I dashed to the living room and I saw her holding my phone.

"H-Hangyul…"

"Jagi..."

"How dare you! Why are you cheating on me? Who the hell are these girls?!"

"Please hear me out. Let me explain..."

"No! This is enough! You're dating three girls while you're married." She cried while her right hand was on her back.

"Jagi… please."

"I hate you! I hate you, Lee Hangyul!"

She was holding a gun. Where the hell did she get those guns?! She pointed it in my heart.

"I love you so much, jagiya."

She pulled the trigger. And I fell down on the cold floor. I've been cheating on her for almost three years after knowing her real condition.

Angeli has a multiple personality disorder. Each day, she woke up with a different identity and personality and forgot everything happened the next day.

I promise to my wife that I'll only say her name but I can't stop myself from loving her again and again despite her twenty one different personalities.

Yes, I am a cheater for loving her different identities and personalities.

okayedt.