Chapter 67

Heart's POV
The moment I saw my mom's house I nearly collapsed , its as big as Tyrone's mansion . It was so great to have her , she came looking for me even when I didnt even bother to want to know who my parents are.

"Darling , just dont pressure him too much , he did wrong you but think of it , if he hadnt I would never have found you , he was my key to finding you. Give him a chance you will see hes a great guy "she said as we got home.

"I will I promise I will try , for you and the kids I will."I said .
Its hard for me to forget that he cheated on me so publicly and pushed me away but I will try to move past that .
When he came to drop the kids I couldnt look at him because I still feel so shy around him . Tyrone is the only man that gives me the shivers and makes me feel so shy .

He asked me out and I did accept because I also want us to talk so I can know from him what really happened .

The date went south a little bit but the thought about making this work for the kids made me cool down and ask him to hire me , maybe if I can make a living I will be so distracted with work and just maybe I will be able to forget his wrong .

I did kiss him and left , it felt like I had just met him .
When I got into the house my mom couldn't wait to ask
"So how was the dinner?"

I told her how it went she just stared in surprise .
"So you will work for him ?"she asked .
"Yes "I replied after taking off my heels.
"It will be fun "she said .
"Trust me , when hes in work mode hes super serious some people call him Lion ,because of how tough he is"I said.
" maybe you can tame the lion"she said and winked .
I went to kiss my babies goodnight , the baby was asleep and so was Mighty .
As I was entering bed my mom came into the room .
"I was thinking maybe we could do a get together dinner for everyone tommorrow ,"she said .
"Why? Whats the occassion?"I asked.
" Its your wedding anniversary darling plus you are alive ."she said . Shit! I didnt even remember it was tommorrow that Tyrone and I got married .
"I know you may have forgotten, "she said .
"You are right , I did forget "I said .
"So what do you think?"she asked .
"Its a great idea , am down to it"I said .
"Okay darling , sleep tight "she said and kissed my temple .
"Goodnight mom "I said .
She turned off the lights and closed the door behind her.
I turned on my phone I began to think of texting him or no it may not be a great idea maybe hes busy or sleeping .
Speak of the devil his text came in .
I can tell you are not asleep baby
How did he know?
I was pumping the breast milk for Knight had to stay awake .I replied , fuck why am I so nervous .
Does it hurt to pump breast milk?he replied . I laughed .
No it doesnt Tyrone , its like sucking a cock I replied .
I hadnt realised I had typed cock instead of straw .
Cock?He replied
No .. I meant straw.I replied .
I had to change the topic quick .
Mom is planning a get together dinner tommorrow night would you love to come ?I texted .
Ofcourse I would love to .He replied.
😊I replied .
❤he replied . I have to stop texting him I will begin to get so horny as I can already tell I am .

When I woke up I thought I was in a flower jungle . There were so many red roses all over my room . Mighty ran into my room .
"Mommy waky waky "she said .
I got up and hugged her carrying her into my arms. She pecked my cheeks so many times.
"Thats from daddy "she said after pecking my cheeks .
I found my mom already bottle feeding Knight in his room .
"The princess is awake "she said .
"Am the only princess "Mighty said.
We both laughed . Mighty went downstairs to watch cartoons .
The house was full of red beautiful roses and they just kept coming .
"Mom who sent all of this"I asked .
"Your husband, its your anniversary "she said .
I took my phone and called Tyrone .
He picked in just one ring .
" good morning Heart ,"he said .
"Good morning to you too Tyrone , thank you for the flowers they are very lovely "I said .
"You are welcome baby"he said .
I ended the call.
"See that wasnt so bad , "my mom said .
"Thanks for the help with the baby"I said.
"Its always a pleasure to be there for my grandson, speaking of which how did Tyrone ask you to marry him , was it by the beach ,in a restaurant or at a stadium? She asked .
"He married me so he could adopt Mighty they were about to give her to a fucked up family "I said .
"That was kind of him "she said .
"Very kind "I said .

I spent the day taking Knight for a his monthly vaccine , went to the mall to buy him and Mighty more clothes , Tyrone and I may not be on the same page as of now but hes a very great dad to the kids, we opened an account for the kids where we save up for the kids basic needs . Hes already deposited one million I feel so pathetic to not have deposited anything ,thats why I need to work so I can make a living to even feed my babies.

Nate, Tyrone and Mrs Leo came just in time for the dinner , my mom had the flowers Tyrone sent neatly arranged the house looked so gorgeous covered in red roses.
Her chef made a delicious mediterrenean dish . Mrs Leo meeting my mom was very interesting she was just as shocked as I was because of the close similarity in looks we had she even thought she was my sister.
Tyrone couldnt keep his eyes away from me and so could I but I felt so shy looking at him , he looked as sexy as always in a crisp white shirt and black pants and very clean shoes , so did Nate but they were twins so makes sense if they choose the same outfit . I also noticed Nate kept looking at my mom , shes really young and gorgeous no lie ,so makes sense.

Mrs Leo held the baby while we ate .
"So how's business?"Mrs Leo asked Tyrone .
"Its going great , we are making great sales almost tripple what I imagined."he said .
" Yolanda how do you find America?"Nate asked .
"Its a lovely country, last time I was here was when I was fourteen. There are a lot of new buildings and increase in population"My mom replied .
"Mommy I have a question "Mighty said .
"Sure go ahead and ask honey."I replied .
" Why does daddy lie on top of you, then you make wierd noises"she asked .
I nearly choked on my food , Tyrone and I looked at each other, Nate wanted to burst into laughter, my mom just blushed and Mrs Leo just widened her eyes.
Some of the things kids ask, you are just never prepared to answer and even if you do ,you just dont have the words to say.
"Can I try that with uncle Nate too?"she asked .
I spit my drink . She wants to what!

"I think I need to change Knight's daiper."Mrs Leo said .
"I will help her tie the daiper"my mom said .
"I will get your gift from the car"Nate said . Tyrone , Mighty and I were the only ones left in the diningroom .
"Princess who told you all this?"Tyrone asked .
"I saw you , when I walked into your room I was so scared to sleep alone am sorry ."she said.
"Its okay honey , next time you get scared just shout " I said .
She kissed my cheek then Tyrone's.
"Happy anniversary mommy and daddy , I love you so much . "She said .

"I love you too"Tyrone and I both said . She yawned.
"Goodnight."she said and left .
There was some awkward silence .
"It was a lovely evening "Tyrone said.
"Yes , am really thankful for the flowers and the deposit for the kids account I cant say how grateful I am"I said .
"Its my responsibility to take care of my family , I failed once I wont fail again ."He said
I walked over to where he sat and lifted him to stand .
He stood looking at me .
" you look amazing tonight , love the outfit "I said .
"Thank you Heart "he said .
We just stared at each other drawing towards each other nearly kissing then my phone rang on looking I saw it was a reminder to pump breastmilk for the baby .
"I uh... need to pump some baby milk "I said
I walked away but stopped and turned to look at him .
"You want to see how it works?"I asked .
"Sure , wouldnt miss seeing the mother of my kids make their food"he said .