Chapter 3

In the morning, Victoria was so excited because of her new friend but at the same time afraid hoping Madame Linh would not notice the scratches on her arm because of her accident last night but also couldn't help thinking about that night.
  She changed her clothes into something fitting and perfect for that day,when she went downstairs to prepare Madame Linh's tea, she almost tripped but she caught herself before she could hit the ground,she got the tea ready and went to Madame Linh's room and knocked on her door,Victoria waited for a few minutes and knocked again on Madame Linh's door,since there was no reply,Victoria decided to go into the room,when she went in she saw Madame Linh was still asleep so she dropped her tea and left the room.
   After Victoria was done with her chores by four-thirty p.m, she went to her room took a nap and after the nap she checked her closet and found the ballet slipper laying there, she went down stairs and found out Madame Linh must got some groceries,so she made dinner and took some to Madame Linh.
   Thank you,darling", Madame Linh said.
     After Victoria was done eating, she went to Madame Linh's room to get her plate and went back downstairs to do the dishes, she finished the dishes and thought maybe Madame Linh must be asleep cause she heard her snoring while she was going to her room, she grabbed the slippers and sneaked out to the hill to go dance. When she got there,she forgot Jackson promised he'd be there so she started dancing and never realized he was watching her, when she was done, Jackson clapped at her moves.
     She jumped out of shock, and then it hit her that Jackson promised he'll be here.
        You have such incredible moves", Jackson said with a smile on his face
    T-thanks",she managed to say while she was burning bright red.
    I saw a shocked and surprised person when I clapped, did you forget about me", Jackson said with a fake sad expression on his face.
   Yes...i mean no...yes....no...well, okay i forgot we were going to meet here,soooo",she said with an I'm sorry look in her eyes.
    Well,it's okay I know you had so much to do", he said with a smirk.
  Thanks for understanding", she said, so are we going to practice on balance .
    Yep, if you want to", he said, but do you at least have more time today?
  Actually, I do,ummm I can say we have at least twenty-five minutes, so let's use the time to get started.
   Okay,I need you to do what you did yesterday without any bruises", he said the last sentence specifically with a smile,referring to what happened last night.
      Okay,I'll try",she said smiling.
    When she tried balancing,she did it for a few seconds but almost fell but thankfully Jackson caught without her having to get a bruise.
       Okayyy,you did better than last night but you didn't obey me when I said without any bruise meaning don't almost fall",he said smirking.
   She turned bright red.
Let's try again but is it okay if I hold you on your waist like I did yesterday",he asked.
    Sure",she said hoping he wouldn't find the nervousness in her voice.
     Okay here we go,stand on your toes and hold it",he said.
    She did as he asked and held her balance fairly well until he removed his hand from her waist, she tried balancing but she got it and after a few minutes she stumbled and fell on Jackson while he was trying to save her, she got up quickly and helped him up and told him sorry,he didn't seem to mind but she still told him sorry.
    It's okay" he said for like the tenth time,do you still have time,maybe we could talk perhaps.
    She nodded.
He gestured for her to sit down and she did.
  You have approximately fifteen minutes left",she told him.
    So,was all he said,I was wondering if we could get to know each other more,is that okay?he asked,but she could find the nervousness in his voice.
   You know it takes a guy a lot of courage to say that",she said.
   Okayy,you still didn't answer the question",he told her.
     Yes it's okay",she told him,smiling as she said it.
   First,what is your name",he asked with a smile that spread across his face.
    What?, you know my name",she told him with a confused expression on her face.
    Yeah, I do,but we're introducing our selves again", get it,he said with a grin.
    Okay",My name is Victoria Agnes Wilson",she said.
   Wow! I never knew your name was Agnes but it's a beautiful name",he said smiling at her.
    WHAT! I introduced myself the first night I met you",she exclaimed.
    Yeah but I don't think I caught it while you saying your name,like if you remember I was not in a talking mood", he said.
    Oh! Well what is your name?,she said changing the subject.
   Well, as you know, My name is Jackson Damien Anderson",he said with a smirk.
    Wow! I didn't know your name is Damien",she said looking surprised.
   That's because I never told you",he said looking at her eye sidedly.
    Okay",she said.
       What is your favorite thing to do?,he asked and giggled.
      You know it, but since we're introducing ourselves,my favorite thing to do is Dance",she said smiling,what is yours.
    Mine is, spending time with you",he said with a smirk.
     She turned bright red and squealed.
    Okay,know let's try this again, what is your favorite thing to do and be honest",she said with an eye brow arched.
   Okay,to be honest, my favorite thing to do is singing but sometimes I dance",he said.
     Wow! You sing?", she asked surprisingly.
    Yeah,sometimes",he said turning slightly red.
     Can you plea-",she said but couldn't finish her sentence cause he cut her short.
   No! I'm not singing ,no begging, cause I'm not singing",he argued.
     She fake pouted and said,please sing for me just once,pleaseee",she argued persistently.
     Okay,fine",he said grudgingly.
   Yay!',she said excitedly.
         Okay,what is your favorite song?", he asked.
    Wait,what does that have to do with you singing",she asked with a confused look on her face.
     You wanted me to sing for you,so what is your favorite song",he said.
    Well,it's a tie but you can sing rescue by Lauren Daigle",she said.
     They sat there and he sang the song with a beautiful voice and she closed her eyes and let the words sink in, while her eyes were closed,he stared at her as he sang, then when he was done she said",Thank you.
  Your welcome",he said smiling.
    And by the way, you have a really talented voice",she said.
     T-thanks",he said as he flushed.
        They sat in silence and stared at the star for a few minutes then she got and was about to leave when he grabbed her hand and said',Thank you.
    For what, If anything I should be thanking you",she said looking confused.
  Well,true but I said thank you for making my day",he said smiling.
  W-well your welcome",she said blushing from head to toe.Thank you also for being the one friend I've ever had and for understanding", she said.
   He leaned in a little bit close and said", Your welcome.
  Well,Good night,I gotta go",she said.
      Will you be here tomorrow",he asked with a smirk.
   Do you want me to be here",she said referring to what the other night.
    Ah", he said,touche',remembering what he said when she asked him the same question he had just asked.
   But,yes, like I said I'm always here but if I'm not then something Is wrong",she said.
   Bye",she said
Bye,Tori,he said.
    TORI', she asked surprisingly.
Your new nickname",he said with a grin.
    Okay then, bye Jack",she said.
   Clever", he said.
She said her last bye and left, when she got home,she decided to keep the slippers in her closet and take a little nap but she knew she had little time.
    In the morning,she prepared breakfast but decided to give Madame Linh her breakfast.
    Good morning,dear",Madame Linh said.
    Good morning,Ma'am",Victoria said.
        Darling,would help you prepare my bath please.
    Yes, of course", Victoria said politely.
      All set Madame Linh",Victoria said when she was done setting up Madame Linh's bath.
   Thank you darling,now Get out",Madame Linh said abruptly.
   Victoria left the room and thought to herself,I wish I could leave this house and never come back.
  Victoria went to take a shower after she took her breakfast,she changed into something fitting, one the clothes her parents got her but she'd never worn it before,she picked it up sat on her bed,it was beautiful,it was a teal gown not long but long enough to cover her knee with patterned flowers around it and the back of the gown was long but it had a thicker material attached to it, it was the most beautiful gown she'd ever seen, she tried it on, it fit her but she decided to save it for a special occasion, if there was any. She decided to put on something simple.
   At night she stayed in her room and tried balancing when Madame Linh called her downstairs to come wash her laundry,  Madame Linh had a pack of clothes every week, but she didn't know why, so she went downstairs and did the laundry, when she was done, she went to Madame Linh's room to tell her she was done with the laundry but unfortunately Madame Linh was not in her room, she wondered where Madame Linh could be, so she searched the whole house for Madame Linh but she couldn't find her, so she thought about one place she hadn't searched and then it struck her, it was her room but she thought to herself, What would Madame Linh do in my room, so she went to her room quickly only to find Madame Linh there searching "for what".
   Madame Linh, what are you doing in my room"? Victoria asked surprisingly.
  I- I came t-to check on you but y-you were not here so....",Madame Linh said nervously.
  Tell me the truth", Victoria said as she stepped closer to Madame Linh, What we're you really doing here?, Victoria said angrily.
   Oh forget it, Madame Linh said angrily, I came here to search for anything wealthy your parents left so I could take it, why do u think I let you stay here?", Madame Linh yelled.
   I HATE YOU! I- HATE-YOU!",she shouted back at Madame Linh.
   When Madame Linh left Victoria's room, Victoria started crying, thinking to herself,What should I do, what do I do now, where do I go then it struck her, she could go to the hill and stay there for a while and she would see Jackson later. She started packing her things,everything she came with to Madame Linh's house when she was done packing her stuff she left a note for Madame Linh saying I'm leaving and I'm never coming back.
  When she was about to leave, she realized she almost left the slipper then she turned back and went to get the slipper, after getting the slipper, her journey began to the hill.
   When she got to the hill, she sat at her favorite spot and began to cry, she didn't realized she needed to let out so much, she lay down on her bag and cried until a hand touched her shoulder and with the anger in her,she yelled" Can you let me be, you already ruined my-" she caught short when she saw the person who held her shoulder was Jackson.