The Last Time I Saw Him Smile

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Yu Shi Gu asked after catching Hao Ting staring at him for the third time. He stopped stirring the sauce on the stove, switched it off and turned to completely face him. "What is it?", he asked him.
"Nothing", Hao Ting replied and went back to cutting the potatoes. Yu Shi Gu suspected otherwise and moved closer, crossing his arms as to indicate that he wasn't budging without an answer. Hao Ting saw this from the corner of his eye and smiled. He put the knife down, wiped his hands with the nearest cloth and moved closer to Yu Shi Gu.
"Can I not look at you without you being irritated?", he said to him while stroking his cheek. Yu Shi Gu relaxed under his touch and gave a faint smile. Hao Ting then leaned in and kissed his forehead and slowly moved to his ear and whispered..... "You don't need to be nervous, my parents love you more than me". Yu Shi Gu moved away and looked at him in disbelief. Hao Ting instantly let out a laugh and began to caress his cheek again. "Well at least my father does, since you've changed his son....he sees you like a God sent angel that came to answer his prayers", he teased. Yu Shi Gu nudged him smiling at how ridiculous he sounds. Hao Ting pulled Yu Shi Gu closer by the waist and leaned in to kiss him. As their lips are met, Yu Shi Gu became more relaxed. Hao Ting moves away; picks him up and places him on top of the small dining table. He leans in and slowly kisses him. The kiss was smooth and steady but gradually picked up the pace. Hao Ting introduced his tongue and it was met with Yu Shi Gu's immediately. Their tongues intertwined and played around each other. Yu Shi Gu placed his arms around Hao Ting's neck but as the kiss got deeper and more passionate; he felt one hand spread his legs wider and another slowly fiddling with the button on his jeans, then unzipping it.

************** Yu Shi Gu's Thoughts **************

I knew the minute he put me on this table that something else was going to happen. What can I say...... Either way, I have been stressed out about his parents coming over since they called that they would last week.  After that day, I've been busy deciding on what to cook, cleaning and rearranging the apartment.

Come to think of it, we haven't had sex in close to two weeks. So I can see why he would use this opportunity, but we've got guests coming and it's not just any guest.....it's his parents!
I don't want them to find us in this state as they might start to think about the first time they caught us about to do it in their living room. Ahhh, I really want to erase that memory from them so badly but I know I can't; so I have to make a very good impression this time around. But knowing Xiang Hao Ting, one time always leads to two and sometimes three!

Anyways I can't lie that I haven't missed his touch either. But it would be more convenient if we did this after his parents left.

*************************************************

Hao Ting's hand reached inside Yu Shi Gu's pants and pulled out his penis. He reached behind him and put some moisture on both hands before returning to what he was about to do. He then began stroking it up and down, then making circular motions at the tip. He then started stroking it faster, as Yu Shi Gu let out a small moan and gripped on his top. Hao Ting pulled him off the table and place one hand on his butt; squeezing and caressing. Hao Ting played with Yu Shi Gu's butt's opening while stroking his penis faster and faster. This made him moan louder and sent an adrenaline rush through his whole body.
"Let me see you", Hao Ting said to him because he'd buried his face on his shoulder. Yu Shi Gu moved and Hao Ting saw in his eyes that soon enough he was going to cum. But Hao Ting didn't want that just yet so he began to slow down. When he completely stopped, Yu Shi Gu looked confused which just made him smile. "Don't worry, I'll let you cum.....just not yet", he said as he turned him around and asked him to bend over the table. Hao Ting rubbed his butt with one hand and the other he inserted two fingers in his arse. "Relax...", he said as Yu Shi Gu tensed up. He bent over on top of him and started fiddling with his nibbles. He kissed his neck, then raised his top and began kissing down his back.
"Uhmm....ahhh.....uhmm....", Yu Shi Gu moaned as Hao Ting inserted a third finger and caressed his penis. The pace of both motions became so fast that he gripped at the sides of the table. Hao Ting felt his fingers inside Yu Shi Gu's arse getting hotter and wet. But he kept on fingering him and rubbing his penis till Yu Shi Gu let out a loud moan and came. Hao Ting pulled his fingers out and began licking the cum off it. He saw how cum squirted out of Yu Shi Gu's arse and penis - going down the sides of his legs, getting on his jeans and the kitchen floor. Whereas, Yu Shi Gu kept the same position for a few minutes; catching his breath then getting up. He turned and caught Hao Ting licking the last finger that was covered in cum. When Hao Ting completely finished he asked "Can we move to the bedroom?"
"Are you mad!....haven't you had enough?", Yu Shi Gu panted out.
"To be honest, I didn't actually get anything", he said while unbuttoning his jeans. Yu Shi Gu blushed but didn't look the least surprised that what just happened wouldn't be the end. "So....", Hao Ting said after completely removing his jeans and briefs. Yu Shi Gu took off his top and picked up rest of his clothes from the floor and went to put them in the washing machine. He then stretched his hand towards Hao Ting as a way to ask him to give him his clothes too. Hao Ting took his top off and handed all his clothes to him. Yu Shi Gu put them in the washing machine, added detergent and switched it on.
Hao Ting stretched out his hand; Yu Shi Gu took it and was pulled in for a kiss then lifted up with his legs wrapped around Hao Ting's waist and his hands in his hair. As they embraced nakedly towards the bedroom.....