Chapter 4

"Andrea, your surgery's right now." A doctor spoke.
"I love you!" I heard my brother shout.
I wanted to shout back. Say I love you too. Tell him I'd be ok. But I couldn't. I was frozen in time; and if this surgery doesn't work, the clock will stop ticking. I have to forget what Matt said, I have to.
"Now or never." A surgeon said.

:::::::::::

I can't hear anything. Nor can I see anything. It's black. All black. It sounds like waves hitting the ocean shore.
My eyes fluttered open, I'm alive.
"Andrea!" Someone shouted and immediately hugged me.
It was my brother.
He was crying.
"Jack, I heard everything you said. Bring J and Sammy in here. Right now. J has to eat, and Sammy, oh Sammy needs liveliness." He ran out of the room to retrieve J and Sammy.
"Jack why are you bringing me in here?" J said head down, not noticing me, "I'm already sad enough." He finished.
"J!" I exclaimed.
He looked up and immediately smiled.
He hugged me and I would've hugged back, but I was still exhausted.
"Sammy refused to come, he'd thought the news was that you died and he didn't want to see you yet." Jack said.
I nodded my head, understanding what I put them all through.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"Why?" J asked rubbing my back.
"I put you through so much stress, if I didn't go downstairs Jack, you wouldn't be here, except I would, I'm sorry." I sobbed into my hands.
"Hey, hey, it's ok." Jack said.
"Matt loves me. He told me." I said.
They looked shocked.
"Like, Espinosa?" They said in sync.
I nodded.
"He said he would love me until the last rose died, there's a dozen in there, and one is fake." I said to them.
They looked shocked.
"You can't love him, after what he did to-"
"He was the one that woke me up Jack. I woke up because of him, I'll love him, but in no way more than a friend." I told my brother.
Jack and J left to get J a meal since he hasn't been eating.
I was alone. It was quite sad. I had just woken up from my coma and surgery and I'm alone. No, I don't want attention, I just want to know someone cares. Matt was with me last. You'd think he would be here. Since, he loves me and all.
I heard knocks at my door and then Taylor walked in.
"Oh look, slut got herself in the hospital!" He laughed and sat down. Pulling out something from his pocket. It was a cigarette, and a lighter.
He lit the cigarette and asked, "what's new?" And did the cockiest smile.
He blew the smoke in my face and then left me speechless.
Another knock, great.
"It's me, uh Matt." He opened the door.
"Hi.." I said.
"Good you're awake! Have you been smoking?" He asked covering his nose and mouth.
"No, Taylor stopped by for a..friendly visit."
"What did he say?"
"He called me a slut and said that's basically it!"
"Um, so what's it like being in a coma?" He asked and sat down.
Don't tell him you heard him. I told myself.
"Well it's dark, no light can come through, at all, and you can feel the warmth of someone, when they touch you, but you can't touch them, you can hear them, but you can't reply to them, you want to say something to them, but no words come out, you can only imagine they are.." I said.
"Wow, you were in a coma for 15 days, and came out of the coma this morning, since they wouldn't know until you woke up." He scratched the back of his neck.
I nodded my head.
"My brother told me you were here a lot, and that you brought me the roses. So..thanks." I said with a half smile.
"Uh, um yeah your welcome."
"Matt, is something wrong?"
"Iloveyou." He said quickly. I understood him but I needed to really here it.
"What?" I asked.
"I, Matthew Lee Espinosa, love you, Andrea Gilinsky..."
"I-I love you too," his face lit up, "but in a friendly way.."
He smile slowly faded. "I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry." With that he walked out of the room.
"No, I'm sorry."

::::::::::

After Matt left I fell asleep, crazy I know, after being in a coma for two weeks.
When I woke up the nurse was doing something next to my hospital bed.
I yawned and that's when she noticed I was awake.
"Ok, good morning! You'll be going to the new hospital today, they'll take very good care of you until you're better!" She smiled in a very cheery way.
"Cool." I said.
"Cool!" She smiled back.
Oh boy.
"Ok, so your brother packed up all your clothes, so sweet, and brought them here to bring to the new hospital, you don't have to wear gowns or anything. You'll have your own bed, but oh why am I telling you this they'll explain it all. You can't walk for long periods of time since from your surgery you will be a little dazed, but you eventually will be able to. Let's go!" She smiled cheerfully.
"I'll just change now then, and I'll meet you in the waiting area?" I questioned her.
"Ah, yes, that'll do. Meet me there." She smiled and left the room.
I changed into one of Jack's sweatshirts and a pair of his sweatpants, each with a note attached to it, saying "your favorite clothes of mine, love you(:" I smiled and tucked the note in the pocket.
I dragged my bags along as I walked down the hallway to the waiting area. I saw Sammy. He looked like he hasn't slept for days.
"Sammy.." I whispered.
"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye, and I didn't know when you would leave so I just stayed up all night, waiting for you.." He mumbled.
"I'm going to miss you so much Sam.." I cried as I hugged him goodbye.
"I'll visit, I promise." He smiled and wiped away my tears.
"Surprise!" I heard people behind me.
Jack, J, Matt, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Taylor, Jacob, Aaron, Hayes, Dillon, and Shawn were standing there. The guys besides Matt, Nash, Jack and J looked like they could be somewhere else, and Matt and Nash dragged them along, but hey, better than nothing.
I hugged Jack, J, Matt and Nash, and then left. They were all crying, except for the other guys. They couldn't give one shit.

::::::::

I arrived at the hospital, and looking at it, one word came to mind.
Whoa.

A/N: yes, another filler chapter, do you think there will be someone she meets at the new hospital?