First date

Shantae POV. It is currently 6:00 and I go on my date at 7:30 I want to have enough time to get ready because according to my friends it takes me an hour to get ready .

I go pick out matching blue and black bra and thong.Then go to take a shower I get in and let the hot water wash away all my stress .Then to began to wash my body with my Twilight moon body wash from Bath and Body works.I cleansed my body and got out to dry off my body. I then went to find my outfit. I decided on a Black and red and white Last kings crop top and My black Levi jeans I put on my Breds and inserted my diamond belly button piercing and applied a little eye shadow and mascara and Carmex .

By the time I was done it was 7:29

Right on time

I got a text from Michael saying he was out side

MyKing: I'm out side come on baby

MyQueen:Okay

I grabbed my purse and did a once over in the mirror and walked down stairs.

As I opened the door I saw Michael in a red,white,and black lastkings shirt black Levi's and his breds looking fine as ever I just wanted to eat him up

Tyga:Well hello to you I see you jocking my swag ma

Shantae:Boy plzz

Tyga:handed me my flowers and said I love you I just lost my lips and collided with his face

He then started kissing on my neck and in between my moans I said Michael *moan* come *moan*on *moan*we  got        *moan*to*moan*Go.

I then felt his hand travel up my shirt and then in side of my pants and shoved a finger inside of me I began to moan louder he then put in two fingers and started going faster as I moaned ahh right there that's the spot. While moaning I managed to get out I'm about to come and he took his fingers out of me licking my wetness of his fingers laughing .

We then went and got in the car and he left me feeling some type of way as we drove and drove we pulled up to David buster's I screamed in excitement. Before he got out I grabbed his hand and said you have to fix this. He pulled me to the back seat pulled Down my pants with his teeth boy was this boy freaky.He then pulled down my thong and said you wore this just me huh. He then began to eat me out he sucked on my clit and moved his tounge all around and then he go to my g-spot and as he looked up he saw me twitch and knew he had found the spot I began to push his head deeper into my pussy and moan Michael I then got out I'm about to cum he then he said okay and I cummed and he slurped all my juices flowing from my pussy.

A little to naughty for the kids?

Or was it interesting?

Comment and always thx  to my wonderful readers