CHAPTER-4

Guys I got very low response for the last part and I really didn't expected this. So please vote and comment. I'm having more than 150 veiws but the votes are lesser than 40 and this is not fair. So please guys try your best to support us.

This part is dedicated to AmayraRajvansh05 belated birthday wishes Ammu.

Those four years  almost everything and everyone in Maheshwari mansion, except for Laksh and his love for his Ragini.

The whole mansion was praising their ideal Bahu all the time and that so called ideal Bahu! Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari created a whole good name in that period.

Sujatha and annapurna never left a chance to praise swara in front of laksh. But the thing Laksh can never understand is by doing all those things what they wanted to prove? Is that laksh missed the best choice? Is that choosing Ragini over Swara was a mistake?

But nothing moved laksh and his love for Ragini.  Laksh's love for Ragini is like the Fish's love for water. If he want to stop loving her then he had to stop living.

Annapurna even put some heart attack drama to make laksh marry someone else. But he never gave a chance to that.

Now laksh was independent. He doesn't work with maheshwari's now days. He hates to work with those who hates his wife. Yes, she is still his wife! That divorce  paper is incomplete without his signature and he is keeping that paper safe to tore that in front of her.

He was now working in a private company as manager. In this four years he almost changed fourty companies, all thanks to his impulsive brain. But he never left Maheshwari Mansion. Not because of some family bonding or something else. But he didn't wanted to leave the place where his wife used to live.

Laksh woke up early that morning. His mornings are different now a days. Ragini won't be there to wake him up in the morning insteed the yellow sun rays do that job. There won't be the tastiest tea made by his Ragu, but some brown liquid made by his so called Bhabhi will be there. Often he wondered how his family members drink that and praise that.

Brushing his thoughts he got ready for his office, after all today is a important day as his C.E.O is coming back from US and he has to welcome him along with that he has to submit his resignation letter too. He got bored working a whole month in a same company.

He entered into his cabin hastily and took the flower bouquet and reached the entrance.

A costly car stopped infront of that massive building and a handsome guy got down from that. As soon as Laksh spotted him he moved forward and handovered him the bouquet he bought.

"Hi sir, I'm Laksh Maheshwari, I'm the present manager " laksh forwarded his hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. Maheshwari I'm Vijay singhania " vijay shook his hands.

"Jsut Laksh will be fine sir, I hate my surname for reason " he said and vijay smiled.

Suddenly the car door again opened a lady got down with a baby in her hands.

That cute baby tried to jumb to vijay from her hand. The file in laksh's hand fall down when he saw ragini there. "Ragu" he uttered but it goes unheard by almost everyone.

"baby wanted to be with papa na?" Ragini asked looking at the baby and she smiled. She handover the baby to vijay and he took her in his hands. "Mr. laksh she is Ragini singhania" he said and laksh gave a tight smile.

His eyes are filled with tears. He felt like his soul was shattered. His kness felt week and he suddenly felt hard to breath.

But Ragini stood unnoticed. His presence didn't affected like before, Once she used to get nervous at his mare presence. But now  he didn't mattered to her. There is no shine in his eyes which is always there when ever she saw him. Her lips didn't curved up like before when she stole a glance of him.