-5-

⚠️This chapter contains a mature scene.⚠️

---

The police station was eerily silent as the 3 best friends sat in the office, all facing a policeman. Seungmin and Hyunjin's hands were tightly intertwined to give each other comfort, while Felix sat by himself, his leg shaking under the table.

"Are you sure this is everything you know about the case?" The policeman asked, closing his notepad where he had written down the boys' statement.

"Yes, that's all we know." Hyunjin answered, his voice lacking the spark it always held.

"Well then. You may take a seat through those doors. We'll call you in once we have news on Mr. Han Jisung's disappearing."

The boys all stood up, walking out of the office and into what looked like a waiting room. The room was a bit crowded but Felix managed to quickly scope out 3 available seats.

Felix sat down without looking at anybody. He just wanted to be alone for a little while to clear his mind and sort out his feelings. The blonde pulled his knees up to his chest, pulled his hood over his head and hid away in his arms.

Felix cried soundlessly into his arms. He was just so fucking worried for his best friend. His twin. He knew that Jisung wasn't the best swimmer, and the latter often tended to panic when the water reached a certain depth.

Felix felt a hand on his back, softly caressing his spine and muscles. He didn't care to look up. It was probably just Hyunjin or Seungmin that wanted to comfort him for a bit.

Felix sniffles and wiped his nose on his sleeve. He lifted his head to wipe away the pool of tears in his eyes. Just sitting there like a moron all day wasn't an option, especially when his best friend was missing.

Felix let his legs find the floor once again, as he straightened out his spine and sat up right. The hand on Felix's back moved up to his shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Felix turned to the side, expecting to see own of his friend's friendly smiles, but instead he met a pair of teary dark eyes he'd never expected to look into again.

The hot raven haired boy from earlier sat beside Felix, with the hood of his black hoodie covering most of his face and his hair sticking out, looking like a mess.

Changbin's eyes were bloodshot and puffy, his cheeks looked red and sticky with salty tears and his lips were red and sore, probably from him biting them. What surprised Felix, was that -despite his appearance- Changbin was showing Felix one of the soft lest smiles he had ever seen. It was weirdly comforting.

"Hey." Changbin said.

Felix couldn't help but noticing how harsh and painful his voice sounded.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" Felix asked in confusion.

Changbin opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off by the door squeaking open, and an officer speaking loudly through the waiting room.

"Everyone who's here regarding Mr. Han Jisung and Mr. Lee Minho's disappearing, please follow me."

Felix's eyes shot open, looking over towards Changbin. Changbin forced a smile in return and stood up. He turned around, offering Felix his hand. Felix accepted it, lettign the elder pull him up and into his strong arms.

Changbin wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulders, making the shorter boy lean into his touch as they followed their friends through the hallways.

---

Jisung's arms rested over Minho's shoulders as the elder held Jisung's body in place by the hips. The two let their lips part, both to let Jisung prosess the fact that he had just kissed his first pair of lips, and to give him a moment to prepare for what was yet to come.

Minho slowly pulled Jisung in for another kiss, softly moving his lips on top of Jisung's. The younger caught on pretty quickly, deepening the kiss. Jisung moved his legs to wrap around Minho's waist, while Minho started untying the knot on Jisung's black sweats.

Jisung could feel his body tingling in excitement. He let Minho explore his mouth, waiting patiently for Minho's hand to come in contact with his acing member.

"Hips up, baby." Minho commanded, making Jisung lift his hips.

Minho pulled both his sweats and his underwear over his ass, letting them rest on his thighs as he moved his hands to Jisung's chest.

He carefully pushed Jisung to lay down on the board, before moving his arms to lift both Jisung's legs into the air.

Minho slid Jisung's sweats and underwear up to his ankles, before lowering them back down, letting his body slip between Jisung's legs. Minho decided that it wasn't such a good idea to actually undress Jisung, since they had nowhere to put the clothes, so he let the younger keep his hoodie on, and left his sweats and underwear to rest by his feet.

Minho made sure Jisung's legs were apart, before leaning down and hovering over Jisung's body. Jisung followed with his legs, wrapping them around Minho's waist as they started making out.

Minho touched every inch of Jisung's body, still being observant and concentrated enough to keep the board balanced. Jisung let out sweet moans from time to time, feeling his body ace in ways it hadn't done before.

"Minho, please." Jisung whimpered out, craving more of the elder.

Minho kissed Jisung's jaw, before sticking one of his hands down into the ocean, and pulling it back out to position it by Jisung's enterance.

Jisung was already rock hard from Minho's foreplay. Minho carefully showed a finger into Jisung, making him clench his hole around it. Jisung moaned as Minho pushed his whole finger in, and pulled it back out.

The elder entered another finger, watching as a mixed expression crossed Jisung's face.

"Feels so good hyung." Jisung moaned with closed eyes.

Minho smiled and pecked Jisung's lips.

"You're doing so well baby." Minho praised as he pushed another finger into Jisung's tight hole.

Jisung moaned in pain, biting his lip. Minho stretched Jisung out, earning moans every time he let his fingers dip all the way into Jisung.

Once Jisung was prepped, Minho pulled out, leaving Jisung with an empty feeling in his ass.

"Hyung." Jisung whined, wanting more.

"Be patient baby." Minho said as he slipped out of his own sweats and boxers, letting them rest below his knees.

Minho positioned himself, ready to enter Jisung.

"It's going to hurt, but only for a second, ok love?" Minho said, making Jisung nod.

Minho pushed his tip in, making Jisung hiss in pain. He grabbed Minho's hips to keep him from moving.

Minho carefully removed Jisung's hands and leaned down to kiss him as a distraction as he pushed his whole length in.

Jisung gritted his teeth in pain, regretting his decision.

"I can't. Get out."Jisung cried.

Minho wiped the tears away from Jisung's cheeks and kissed his bottom lip.

"It's gonna get better soon Jisungie. Let's just stay like this for a while, and then you can tell me when it doesn't hurt anymore."

Jisung nodded his head and bit his lip. Minho leaned down and started decorating Jisung's neck and collarbone in deep violet marks while waiting for Jisung's clear to move.

After a while, Jisung's body started relaxing, and the boy started to let out small moans as he felt Minho's lips on his neck.

"Minho-ah~" Jisung moaned.

"You can move now." the younger said while tilting his head to the side to give Minho more access to his neck.

Minho kept marking Jisung, while slowly starting to thurst in and out of the younger. Jisung gripped the edge of the surfboard as his lips spilled moans.

He had never felt such pleasure. Minho was totally right. Now he had everything he had ever needed. Now he could die peacefully.