Nunu Cause I Rock The New Shittttt

"Now Boarding Flight A160 To John F. Kennedy Airport" says the flight attendant.

I was sitting down with my Starbucks coffee and my Celine shades on. Excited asf because this was my first time in New York City and I was going to host a party tonight with my friend Tasha.

Tasha and Nya has been my girls for three years now, we randomly met at a soul food spot in Chicago ( my hometown) they were different as fuck real pure, thick and sexy.. I've always loved pretty bitches.

*phone rings*

Tasha : Hello bitch wya? I dead ass been calling you all day sis you getting me tight..

"Bitch shut up I'm on my way, I'm boarding the plane now love you come get me in two hours" I said.

Nya ( in the background) : I gotta go to cross county to buy makeup so ima just come get you! Love u! Safe flight.

As I was boarding my flight. I saw this sexy ass nigga staring at me ..

" watchu looking at daddy" I said to him.

"I'm looking at your sexy ass, god bless you. You make a nigga wanna commit some sins babe no lie"

I laughed. Thank you I said..

"My name Is Bino  you heard.. holla at me if you ever come to New York" he said.

I stopped and turned around .. I'm on my way to New York now are you on this flight bino?

*as a coincidence him and I were sitting next to each other*

Now I don't know about New York bitches, but bitches like me from the CHI we get straight to the point when we see a BALLA and I can spot a nigga with coins from a mile away.

"I'm staying at my friends house in Brownsville later, stop by and show me a good time" I said.

"kopy" He said.