Again with the Cheesy pickup lines?(Piers)

This is a Piers x cheesy male reader, I'm going to have kinda trouble with this since I'm not really a cheesy person- but I tried- TwT also this was requested by @Aries00Z

(Authors POV)

      Y/N was great friends with the ex gym leader, Piers. To be honest, everyone was surprised that they were friends since Piers was like a emo and caring type of person while Y/N was more of a cheesy, caring, and silly type of person, but they do both like music. Y/N met Piers during the gym challenge, and the person he was, he flirted with Piers. Say along the lines of,"Hey~ I lost my number can I have yours?" Or "if I had to rate you from 1-10~ You'd be a 9 since I'm the 1 you need~" Piers was used to this since Raihan being the flirty guy he was, sometimes flirted with the male to practice so he could flirt with Leon. Piers didn't care since the didn't work, but some how Yours sometimes cause him to blush lightly.

(Your POV)

Today Piers was prepared to try flirting back. Piers took a deep breath and looked behind him to see You."Hey Piers!"You said smiling up at the male. You were 4'9 while he was like 5'11, and so he was a lot taller then you."What is it Y/N?"He asked. "Do you know what my shirt is made of?"You asked."Cotton?"Piers guessed knowing it was wrong."Nope!Its made of Boyfriend material!"You said doing finger guns(When I put finger guns I thought of Lance from Voltron for some reason lol.) Your Pokemon, an espeon named Alex, and an umbreon named Lycron, both face pawed. Piers blushed lightly and sighed."Again with the cheesy pickup lines?"Piers asked smiling slightly."Yep!~"You chimed happily. Piers thought for a moment."Oi, Y/N."Piers said, he was now smirking slightly."I'm lost."Piers began."Can you give me directions to your heart?"He said nervously, he was now flustered and giving you a closed eyes smile, but when he opened his eyes he saw you redder then a tomato!"O-Oh um..."You we're trying to figure out hot to respond. His smirk grew slightly, and he chuckled."I thought you were a master at flirtation~ Aren't you going to respond?"Piers asked."Sh-Shut up!!! I've never been flirted with before! I-I-I've always d-done the flirting!"You squeaked out. You only got a chuckle in response. You puffed your cheeks acting like a child and turned away from him."Aw, you embarrassed?"He asked. You growled lightly and turned around to respond but before you could, something met with your lips. Your eyes went wide in shock.'H-He's kissing me! PIERS IS KISSING ME!' You screamed on the inside it kissed back. He broke the kiss smirking."Thats pack back for all the cheesy pick up lines~"Piers said smiling at you sweetly. From there on you guys were boyfriend and boyfriend!

I TRIED! But I loved writing this and had fun. I though it was pretty cute! So I hope you guys enjoyed this, I tried my best to do Piers since he was emo but very sweet when he wants to be, so sorry if it's kinda OCC.... 😅
(563 words!)