Here We Go!

Once Mal was on the island, people noticed his straightjacket. They couldn't see it before because of the darkness of the plane, "Uhhh, Chris? Why is Mal here?! Are you crazy? He should be in the asylum! HE HAS A STRAIGHTJACKET!" yelled Cameron.
      "Okay, trueeee... but he'd be great for the ratings! Chef, take off his straightjacket, this is gonna be a fun season. For me." Chris said, chuckling. Chef took Mal's straightjacket off. Mal glared at Cameron, then smiled evilly. Cameron whimpered.
       "Alright, everyone, follow me to our cabins. You may notice this is a new island. If you did, good, if not, you're an idiot-"
       "Guys! My great great great great great great grandmother invented the word 'idiot!'"
       "Shut up when I'm talking! Anywaaaaays, the old island sunk because of an older season. So, I bought this one! SO, FOLLOW ME TO THE CABINS!" Chris yelled. Chef had to force Mal to follow along by grabbing him by the arm and dragging him. "Guys go in this cabin, girls go in that cabin, okay?"
      "We get it, you can shut up now," Heather said, annoyed. She crossed her arms.
      "Alright, everyone get unpacked and meet me outside the cabins in ten, got it?" Chris said, sounding somewhat excited. Once everybody got their stuff unpacked, they all met outside the cabins.
      "Before we start our first challenge, I'm going to assign teams," Chris said. "Mal, Cody, Y/N, Scott, Heather, Alejandro, Cameron, Noah, Harold, and Gwen! You'll be known as the Rabid Bears. Staci, Lightning, Leshawna, Beth, Sadie, Katie, Owen, Cody, and Izzy! You're the Voodoo Turtles. Alright?"
      "Whats with the weird names?" Gwen asked.
      "This is Total Drama Wild Card, Gwen. This is a new ISLAND, who knows what'll happen? Anywaaaayss..."