15.

Four jumps back and I can't help but laugh. Five's standing right behind Russell looking pissed as fuck. Oh well. Russell hands me my plate and I sit down.

"Nice flowers," Three says handing Two her plate.

Four leans down to my ear, "Imma get some food" I nod my head and he walks off.

"You and Four?" Three smiles raising his eyebrows up and down.

"No" Russell snaps.

"Come on Nine" Three throws a piece of bacon at Russ, "Lighten up"

Russell grabs the piece and throws it back smiling, "She's my sister. How would you feel?"

"You make a point" Three points at Russ and smiles.

"If One asks y'all are just fooling around," Seven says to me.

"Thanks" I smile at him then turn back to my food. I can feel Five's eyes on me, what the hell is her problem? She was on my brother and even had a thing with One but she stares me down because of Four? Fuck her.

Four comes back with a plate of food and sits next to me, "Hey" he smiles at me.

"Hungry much?" I point to his food.

"Of course" He peeks my lips out of nowhere. I didn't expect Four to kiss me in front of the team, I guess I still have a lot to learn.

Seven shares his war stories as the rest of us listen...well not all of us. Four would combine weird foods together and throw them on my plate. We would also play footies...and thumb war...and I would try to slap his hand when it was on his lap.

"Hey," One says as he approaches our tables with a duffel bag, "Eight, Nine this is yours. Excuse me Four" Four grabs his plate and stand behind me. One sets the bag on the chair and opens it up.

My mouth drops, "Is that a Compound Bow?" We never had enough money to get a good one.

"It's yours" One laughs.

"One thank you!" I squeal jumping up and hugging him.

"You're welcome kid" he pulls away. I turn back to the bag, I know I can't take it out. Not here.

"There's always a pair of running runs in there for you Nine" One leans on the chair.

"Really?" Russell stands up and digs through the bag until he found them. They're green and black with a little gray.

"We can't take these" Russell puts them back in the bag.

"Yes, you can. You're part of the team now"

"We didn't do anything"

"You will. Take them"

Russell looks at me and I nod my head. We are going to do our part in this team, we will earn our gift.

"Thank you then" Russell nods his head at One.

"Ok now that that's over, we're leaving in five. We're taking mine car and Three's" and just like that One walks away.

"One's not big on family" Three says as we sat down. I grab the bag and pull it on my lap then Four sits down.

"Is that what you were talking about? When Seven said that thing about family?" I ask. Four grabs my thigh and squeezes it.

"He hates it," Three says.

"We're leaving" Five snaps before standing up and walking away.

Three, Two, Four, and I are in Three's car. I didn't want to leave Nine but apparently, he wanted time with One.

"I think Five still likes you" I whisper so only Four can hear.

"Oh well," he shrugs his shoulders, "Too bad for her. I like someone else" he kisses my cheek. But I do not feel any better, Five is fucking sexy and Beautiful. I'm not.

"Don't worry love" he squeezes my hand.

"Easier said than done"

We drive to some abandoned building in the city. Three parks and we all climb out.

"Eight?" One calls, "You do parkour?"

"No" Nine answers.

"Nine and Four climb to the top floor. The rest of us take the stairs" One orders. Nine kisses my forehead then jumps on the fire escape with Four. I notice One is holding the duffel bag with my Bow. We walk into the building then up the stairs to the top floor.

I stop when I see a guy tied to a chair in the middle of the room, "One what is this?"

"This is Shawn" One drops the bag and throws me my bow then an arrow, "He raped underage girls and you're gonna kill him"

I see Four and Nine walking towards us, "Did he tell you?" I ask Nine.

"Yeah, if you don't do it I will" Nine snaps.

"I can show you his records if you want," One says.

"No, I believe you" I pull my arrow back and aim in between his eyes.

"Don't kill him right away" One says, "I wanna see how good your aim is. Back up against the wall" I follow his orders. 

"Now, Three cut his shirt"

Three walks across the big empty floor, cuts the sleeves on Shawn's shirt and I see red x's on his arm.

"You shoot the marks then kill him," One says, "As fast as you can"

I nod then pull my arrow back and aim for the first x. Shoot. He yells in pain, I grab another arrow and Shoot. Another arrow. Shoot. Another arrow. Shoot. Another arrow. Shoot. I killed him.

"WHHOOOW! We got our own little hunger games over here!" Three yells jumping up and down.

"She's fast but let's see if she's good" One walks over to the tied man and examines his wounds. "She got them in everything shot!" One cheers. Nine walks over and gives me a fist pump.

"Where did you learn to shot like that?" Seven asks.

"A guy that watched us once, he had something like a bow. I've never seen anything like it. He taught me how to shot"

"And you've killed someone before?" Five asks.

"We both have" Russell answers.

"No hesitation. I like it" One says, "Everyone come here" we all gather around One. "Here's the plan...."