The Beginning

Charley was walking outside, it was late at night, and he was thinking to himself. "I'm the only one that's normal in this cryptic place... I run a gang that has two vampires as the members for crying out loud!" Charley heard something rustling in the bushes. He stopped. "H-Hello??" he said. No response. He went closer to the bush. "Is there  anyone here?" Still no response. He was going to ask again until a giant beast jumped out of the bush, and attacked him. When he finally got the beast off of him, he felt like he was almost dead. He had scratches and bite marks all over him. He tried to limp his way back home, and realized that he was slowly regaining strength as he walked home. When he finally came home, he knocked on the door, and suddenly fainted. Barley opened the door, to see Charley on the ground. Barley quickly brought him inside and bandaged him up.
    The next morning, Charley seemed to feel... stronger than usual. He had a huge scar on his back, that looked like a giant claw mark, too big to be a wolf, too wide to be a bear. Charley said he felt like he was being mauled. Though Barley told him that when he got home, almost all of his injuries were gone. He just had a few scratches and a bite mark, though he sweared it was more. He felt like something was keeping him up at night. Something that wouldn't let him sleep.  He kept on feeling strange when it became nighttime. Charley even had a strange urge to howl at the moon one night.
    Charley decided that a nice walk outside would help him calm his nerves. He was wrong. When he got outside, he felt a strange feeling, telling him to go into the forest. He listened to those urges, and went into the nearby forest. After walking for about a minute, he stops, and looks into the sky, at the moon. It was full and bright. Charley took a second to marvel at its beauty, when a bolt of pain suddenly shot through him. He screamed, and fell forward. Something was about to happen, that will change his life forever...

——————————————————————-
Lol sorry this chapter is so short. The next chapter is going to be much longer, I can say that. Also plz give me criticism on my writing, I want to improve <3