rant

I'm not sure what's worse. Is it the punches or is it the words? A tongue seems to be unable to cut, seeing as it isn't sharp, but I've found that it can cut much, much, deeper then any punch or knife or bullet can go.

When a person goes outside do they see a new day ahead or do they see the day as a person on death row does? Do they see the wonderful colors of autumn or do they see the signs of a cold and bare winter ahead? What do you see?

The blind can feel, the deaf can see, the amputee can hear. So why do we treat each other as if no one can feel, see, or hear?

The neighboring child feels. The kid next door sees the world a little darker tho. And they dont understand. They neighbor kid who lives next door asks the question 'why wont my dad tell me he loves me?' and 'why does mom hit me when she's mad?' everyday.

So tell me, what do you get out of it?

You go and trip the kid who doesnt know people love them. You tell the kid who gets beat at home they're stupid.

Tell me why you do it?

Is it because you have the need to stomp on people to feel better? Gain a little control because your folks dont bother to talk to you?

If you dont see change, become the change.

Even if you dont feel the change too.