my OC bois

World/Verse: Harry Potter
Name: Malcom Limerick
Age: depends on what year
Gender: Male
Height: 6"4
Orientation: pansexual and flirty

Personality: very accepting to people, tries to be cheerful and goofy, can be very serious if need be, has a deep dislike of bullies and is quick to anger with them, tries to hide most things from friends and the like because is afraid they'll dislike them.

Background:
         growing up Malcom had been often picked on for his height and unnatural personality. He would much rather avoid confrontation with people due to the bullying, gained the mental thought that he dint fit in and was stupid dispite his grades. He didnt exactly fit the nerd type or the jockish type. He wasnt both or punk or super outgoing in his schools. By the time he was going into 4th grade Malcom had memorized random facts to annoy the bullies because, hey, maybe they'll go away when they realize he doesnt have anything left to give? Unfortunately nothing really helped. He found ways to distance himself mentally, focus on the few sports he did-swimming, baseball, and gymnastics-, and overall blocking people away.

Mid way through 4th he figured out that mental blockage wasnt going to help. Eventually kids went from bullying and harrassment to ignoring him and making sure nobody would go near him. The teachers acted as if he was a prodigy, but that cant be true! He was practically failing!

By the time 5th grade reared around he had 2 concussions from being an idiot and another from a car crash. His parents fought more and his dad drank more then most parents did. He decided he needed to up his nonchalance with his attitude. He smiled more, took to acting out and annoying people so people couldn't ignore him anymore, and he did everything to make friends and stay normal. He gave up on trying for better grades and become smart for once because no matter what he was a complete idiot! His A+s slowly became Bs then barely holding on to a C.

About two months in his new grade and he found another outdated kid. His name was Levi. Levi-he wasnt a good friend. But he was someone to talk to. Their conversations went from random blabbering of scientific theories to how horror films could become real. It wasnt long into the friendship did Malcom realize Levi was scary. Levi went on little tangents of how to murder someone without anyone finding out. Everytime Malcom tried to veer the conversation another way Levi caught on and brought the murderous plots full throttle. But Levi was the only one to talk to him. Everyone else hated or ignored Mapcom so they NEEDED to be friends. And honestly? Malcom was afraid of being alone. His parents fought and he stayed in his room blocking the noises if the arguments of some over do of alcohol from dad or how to make up what happened with the new car wreck dad did while drunk. He had terrifying  thoughts of just dying and it going away, heck he remembers curling up outside of the house because randomly he would remember some bully or his parents fighting and everything became too much!  He needed a distraction and he found one I  worrying about Levi.

Halfway through 5th Malcom was sure he was depressed and had thought that he was an insomniac from only starting to sleep at 3-4 in the morning. Him and Levi didnt change much besides the murder and gore becoming more realistic.  That is until lunch when Malcom and Levi sit down and Levi pulls out a slightly pointed wooden knife and tries to stab Malcom. Malcom starts to panic, expecting blood to pour and slowly die. But nothing more really happened except a dull throb from the new bruise. Thank God he had on a hoodie that stopped the sharp edge. We looked up at Levi in surprise after his brain fully processes.  Levi starting eating lunch after muttering that it needed to be sharper or something. A teacher later found the knife in his pocket and monitored Levi a bit. Malcom  had gained a new fear of his only friend.

Besides being stabbed by his friend Malcom still had horrible issues. His new teacher seemed to grow a dislike for him. He did is essays late and yeah he k ow hes going to get chewed for it. But then his teacher signs him and about 5 other males on detention during lunch and brake periods. His mom got a note and she lectured him for a while. Dad found out and had a good yell. His grades got to an even B by the end of the month when detention would start. Kids found out about the detention and that got a whole new speel of "Loser Limerchick" and other such names. And dang it Levi freaked when he realized he wouldn't see Malcom as much. Levi even fought his way to the detention area to press real close and whisper thinly veiled threats.

By the end of the year Malcom had gotten friends in detention.  Aeden,  Logan, Liam M, Nathen T, and Harriet. They formed the male rejects and banded together for almost everything. That was except for when Levi was involved. Levi scared them off when detention was over, Levi would chase them down and threaten them, heck Levi even made sure to harshly rip Malcom away from them and sit somewhere else.

School ended and everything started falling. His report card was a few A-s, Bs, and C+s. Nothing too bad but "you have to try harder" and some words of you'll eventually do better. The Male Rejects became lost in the bustle of summer and Levi moved to Ohio-promising to keep in touch and meet up later. And so summer began.

It was about his birthday- August 10th-when he recieved a letter. And dang it time to go to another school! Fresh start hopefully.

He was sorted into Ravenclaw-which he found utterly preposterous because he was in no way smart- and settled in relatively nicely. When he met up with Hermione in a study group friendship became instantaneous when the started rapid firing how some of the complicated spells worked and how math and literature fit into spell work. A week into the friendship he met Ron Weasley who was slightly quick to assume and Harry Potter who was slightly brash but loyal. When they became friends he vowed to never brake his wide yet fake smiles and protect them with his entire life. Best keep the trauma boss in a rapid moving river then in front of his friends.

Being around Harry atracted Draco Malfoy and that sent red flags everywhere. Malcom often got between the two and in some occasions Malfoy and Malcom had gotten into rapid fire insults and the occasional fist throw. Soon the Headmistress and Albus Dumbledore got him on detention and threatened his leave. He promised to both the teachers and his friends he wouldn't hit Draci again but still that wouldn't stop the constant rebounds Nalcom would make to an insult.

And that my peeps is Malcom Y. Limerick of America and Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Sorcery.