⚘ 𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖭 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖶

Small giggles were escaping Yerin's lips as her stylist were making her laugh, the girl was stressed to be on Ellen and the staff around her tried to make her think about anything

"Okay okay I have one !" Yerin says happily smiling. "How do the penguins build their houses ?" She asks.

"I don't know ?" Yoona, her stylist said smiling.

"Igloos it together." She tells before laughing.

"Oh come on Rin, mine was better than that !" The tall brunette exclaims smiling.

"No no no ! Mine was better, I saw you smile unnie." She smiles of satisfaction when her stylist lets out a laugh.

The staff around the two were smiling at their cute relationship, Yoona was someone important for the young girl and it was evident for everyone. She was like her mother and the Yerin didn't made it clear but felt it.

"Okay superstar, you're ready." Yoona smiles looking at her.

"You-call-me-superstar." Yerin laughed so hard that she didn't speak clearly and made everyone smile again. "I'm not a superstar."

A knock on the door made everyone stop their movements as the seven boys came in with some staffs members.

"Hey~" Ten let out smiling.

Yerin looked at the seven boys who were handsome, she loved them as her big brothers and even more for some.

"How do you feel guys ?" Yerin asks them, her eyes scanning them cutely.

Taemin laughed seeing her acting that cutely and the others smiled, Yerin was completely unstressed for the show and it was a very good thing.

"Well I think we're fine." Baekhyun says looking at everyone.

While getting ready and waiting to go on the stage for the interview, they are some snacks and Yerin was back at it with the jokes. Her unnie laughed hard at the girl's happy behavior.

"She's such in a good mood, that's really cool." Mark whispered to Taeyong who nodded smiling.

"At least she's not stressed and she's not going to have a panic attack." Lucas added to the two who agreed.

Yerin has a problem with anxiety, during the filming of Jopping she had a small panic attack but it was kind of hard for her body to take it so she had difficulties.

"OKAY EVERYONE LET'S GO !" A staff shouted with his clapboard looking at the members.

Yerin jumped of her sit and directly started to walk, Jongin took her hand to stop her from being hyperactive and smiled at her.

"You're exited?" He asks her.

"I love Ellen. I always dreamed about being here so I'm happy." She says smiling again.