clumsy girl is clumsy

"And, done", a long sigh escapes my lips as I drop my pencil down which annoyingly rolled off the table. I didn't bother picking it up cause I'm that lazy.

As I closed my books, the small rectangle device on the table lit up. I glanced down to see what the notification was and a small smile crept onto my face. It was clumsy girl. I swiped on the notification and the phone opened up the message.

what are you doing?

[7:21pm]

ive just finished revising for an upcoming exam

[7:21pm]

so that's why you didn't reply to my last text 

 [7:22pm]

u were waiting for me to reply ;) 

 [7:22pm]

interesting ;) 

 [7:22pm]

please don't use that emoji thing 

[7:23pm]

what emoji thing? ;) 

 [7:24pm]

that emoji thing, it's creepy 

 [7:24pm]

you mean this ;) 

 [7:24pm]

yes, that 

 [7:24pm]

Hearing a faint knock on the door, I ran towards and opened it to see that Jeongyeon was behind it.

"Hey", I greeted the girl who was wearing glasses.

"I hope I didn't bother you from revision. I've just cooked food. Do you wanna eat together?", at this point I had stepped out of my room.

"I've just finished and I am starving", I said as I rubbed my stomach earning a chuckle from the lattter. "I can already smell it, eugh". The food that Jeongyeon always cook smells and taste heavenly.

Jeongyeon led the way to our kitchen which was big enough for us. It was like kitchen/living room. The kitchen was on the other side of the room whilst the living room was on the opposite side with a breakfast counter dividing the two up.

The food was already placed in the middle of the counter and I took a seat opposite Jeongyeon. Oh man, she made me a Sunday Roast.

"I called your Mum up to ask for the recipe. I know you've been missing home and I thought this would cheer you up, plus it's a Sunday", I had already stuffed my mouth with food and I hearing that she did this for me because I was homesick and stressed made my heart soft. I placed my hand on her shoulders, kinda like saying a thank you. "Yeah, yeah. Just enjoy the food and bring me some treats when you go back home to England".

"So, I heard that you and Sana are 'talking'", she quietly said as she took a forkful of her food.

I looked at her and laughed, "Why did you ask that quietly?". I grabbed the glass of apple juice and took a large sip.