When we got to my house, people were swarming all around. They carried cameras twice the size of their head and when they saw the car pull around into the driveway, they began yelling.

"HEY KIAN! WHO'S THE MYSTERY GIRL?!"

"KIAN, WHAT DID YOU AND HER DO LAST NIGHT?!"

"ALORA! ALORA! CAN I GET A COMMENT?!"

I couldn't believe all of these people had the nerve to get this close to my personal life.

"Shit..." Kian muttered and honked the horn once, loudly, as a warning to get out of the way of the car.

We pulled up the driveway, dodging reporters this way and that.

"Alora, look at me. Don't listen to what they say. Don't say anything to them. Let me shield them from you okay?" Kian gazed at me seriously from under his thick lashes.

I nodded and we started moving to the house. 

"KIAN, DOES THIS MEAN YOUR KISS WITH ANDREA MEANT NOTHING?!" A small, wiry man called from the side of my yard.

My heart froze cold and I stopped in my tracks.

"What did I tell you? Keep moving!" Kian urged.

I broke out of haze enough to get through the door but I still felt like someone had punched me in the gut.

"What was he talking about, Kian? " I asked, quietly. I didn't want to believe he had kissed his ex girlfriend Andrea Russet in between the time we went to the movies and the time he came to my house. That would mean he had kissed me,  then her,  and then me again.

"There are rumors going around that I kissed Andrea. They're ridiculous, Al. We broke up a really long time ago. Why would I kiss her?" He was looking at me like I was crazy.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just got too caught up with the reporters all that. " I sighed and took his hand. We climbed the stairs to my room after locking all of the doors to make sure they couldn't get in.

"Shouldn't you be used to all this press? " Kian asked me, a curious look on his face.

"Can anyone ever get used to the press? Besides, the ones that surround my dad are different. They just want to rock talk and focus on the music. These guys are vultures, picking apart lives to sustain theirs. " I gestured to my window, where they were waiting and watching just to get even a tiny little glance of his face in my window.

He moved forward to shut the curtains but I held him back, "Hold on, I'll do it. I don't want them to see that you're in my room."

He nodded and didn't say anything. I closed the curtains and then turned the lights out for fear they could see our shadows.

"How long will they be out there?" I asked, curling my arms around his waist and resting my head against his chest.

"I would say through a good portion of the night. " He sighed, a grimace overtaking his face.

I, however, smiled, "More time to keep you to myself."

He laughed and kissed me, threading his hands through my long, brown hair. My hands went up around his neck, my hands running through his hair. He kissed down my jawline, then towards my ear, every little peck feeling like fire.

He pulled back and grinned, "Let's watch a movie. "

I laughed lightly and leaned into him, letting him wrap his arms around me once more. 

"What movie? " I asked against his chest.

I thought about it for a minute before I said, "Do you like GBF? "

His eyes crinkled in amusement and he said, "Are you sure you should be watching that with your boyfriend? "

Boyfriend?